Looking for new cannabinoids. THCH, THCB, THCPO etc

THCB
THCH
THCPO
THCJD
HHCP
etc…

We are looking for new cannabinoids that are not yet regulated in Japan.

Looking for a company that will allow us to purchase even a small sample for import testing.
The correct COA is also needed.

I can answer any questions regarding my country and laws in detail.

Please let me know if there are any other new psychoactive cannabinoids besides these.

3 Likes

Hey guys we have everything right now except for the B and the JD. Its best to import it into Japan in a premixed solution. If they have any thought that it could be psychoactive they typically don’t allow it through. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Dihydrocannabinol currently seems to be the most likely HHC successor

2 Likes

Where can we find this? We work with rares and have fantastic pricing, perhaps we can collaborate here.

Not 2h-cbd nor 4h-cbd are psychoacrive
The highest psychoactivity they give is like smoking a sigaret to a non smoker
Nothing else
So selling it off as a psychoactive substance is fraudulent in my opinion
Since Austria illegelized requests have gone treu the roof. But I think that in a few months at most it will not be wanted anymore
Althou it s a good combo with thc-p
Where it smoothens out the hy

3 Likes

I’m talking about dihydrocannabinol not dihydrocannabidiol but I’m not aware of anyone who was able to produce it, so I don’t think we really know anything about its psychoactivity. According to the chemists I consulted this would be the only obvious HHC alternative

1 Like

I would throw our hat in the ring for the HHC successor with our 8-Hydroxy-Hexahydrocannabinol (8-OH-HHC) and 10-Hydroxy-Hexahydrocannabinol. This is currently available in bulk…

Original post here:

Illegal in Austria. I also think 7,8-dihydrocannabinol might be interesting @Roguelab

We’d love to get our hands on some, are you able to ship to either switzerland or germany?

Potentially, although I am not up to date on whats allowed in those countries. Our last test on the 8-OH came at ND D9, 1% D8 and .09% CBN. The 10-OH Isolate came back ND for all compounds (D9, D8, CBN, etc)

1 Like

Is there any difference in potency between the two isomers and have you been able to test the 10-OH distillate yet?

We specifically need something with less than 1% of all THC Isomers

There is no standard currently available for 10-OH-HHC anywhere - however, we have provided a standard manufacturer with purified materials so that they can it to their catalog and have a publicly available standard for anyone to use. Standards do already exist for 8-OH-HHC, and we are working with a small group of labs to get testing up and running. 10-OH-HHC has been confirmed via NMR and mass spec.

10-OH-HHC can be prepared as a crystalline solid, which would be ND for all THC isomers.

2 Likes

Further to what @eyeworm said, we have not tested the 10-OH distillate but imagine there will be some presence of THC. The 8-OH came back at 1.056% D8. Only the 10-OH isolate would be ND for all THC isomers.

In terms of effect, we have found the 8-OH to be slightly stronger in effect than D8 and the 10-OH slightly stronger than D9, both without the burnout/couch lock effect traditionally associated with D8/D9.

"Hey we’re currently in search of an HHC alternative for the swiss market and hydroxy-HHCs seem very promising. We’ve already got green light by our lawyer, as long as we can have it shipped under 1% total THC. Could you please send us the COAs you currenty have and tell us which types of OH-HHC you can offer at which quantities. My E-mail is: sievijoshua@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Joshua

Is 11-OH-HHC excreted into THC-OOOH?

1 Like