Looking for live resin terpenes!

who has the best live resin terps on the market?

looking to mix it with my d8/HHC/cbd carts

1 Like

@Betroit hands down. Huge fan. Best canna derived refined Terps out there. Super customer service & a pleasure to do business with.

8 Likes

We make HTFSE and CDT. If you would like samples, DM me your info and I can send you some samples.

8 Likes

I would be interested in trying samples.

Thanks guys. Always working hard to keep up the quality. Born into this community when I found you guys years ago. HelloTerpenes.com YOLO

6 Likes

Bedroit

3 Likes

By live resin terps, do u mean clear terps distilled from hte? Or just the virgin hte from a live resin hydrocarbon run? Or steam distilled clear terps?

4 Likes

We have Cryo-Distilled Pure Live-Resin Terpenes.

In Inventory Now

• Sour Space Candy
  • Sour Electra

Happy to send out samples

– Devin

4 Likes

Do you offer international shipping?

Yes, to where?

your profile is hidden, can you dm me?

DM me please, too

Please send some contact info for samples to be sent.
Thanks

1 Like

Your profile is hidden.

Thank for the info, for some reason I can not find a way to unhide a profile, and it does not see to be hidden to everyone.

You can email me at Purebiologix@gmail.com
Thanks
Rick

Thank for the information regarding the profile being hidden. For some reason it does not seem to be hidden to everyone and I can not find a way to unhide a profile. My setting show that it is not hidden.

Maybe the best way is for you to email us directly. You can email me at Purebiologix@gmail.com
Thanks
Rick

hey , have any of those terps?

Hey im interested in samples on both if possible willing to pay for them.

Also gonna shout out @betroit helloterpenes.com

The proof is in the puddin

3 Likes

I have over 15 flavors of HTE currently and they are all live resin super fire flavors if you are still interested

1 Like