Looking for live resin terpenes!

Hey, we are a licensed CA brand looking for HTFSE & CDT. Lets connect

Good day, thanks for reaching our to us. Our direct email is Purebiologix@gmail.com, that may be the best way to start a connection. Looking forward to talking. Rick

Had the chance to meet with them and see some of there stuff first hand. You are right, some high quality stuff!

Sorry I missed this note. Please feel free to reachout to us if still interested in some samples. Our email is PureBiologix@gmail.com, that may be the best way to communicate. :slight_smile:

I’d also love to give a run on your HTFSE as I am in search for hemp compliant HTFSE to mix with my high viscosity mixes.

Wanted to check and see if this was still available - thanks!

We do have HTFSE Available, what info can i send you?

…spit balling here: COA showing “compliant” ?!?

Which I would not actually expect a HTFSE to carry.

1 Like

Pharmex hit ND cannabinoids with his CO2 hte

2 Likes

…but was it a full spectrum HTE?

Was it expected?!?

It can certainly be made a goal. It is achievable.

I’m just not clear that it is the norm (nor median nor mode)

1 Like

Uhh, no necessary need for that personally! Was just specifying since I happen to be in a state where hemp is really the only move.

I am getting fat dog’s cbd htfse to test out coming in today to try. Wasn’t really too sure if there were vendors in general providing something like this for consumers to try using low viscosity concentrates vs terpenes (esp with the latest hemp thca disty circulating the market - which I still admittedly don’t know how is being made)

Hope this clears up some of the broad areas I generalized due to my inexperience.

1 Like

Have you connected with @HempTerpGuy via DM?

Do you have the info YOU need?

“THCa distillate” is a flat out lie: there is neither distillate nor THCa in the package.

In order to distill, thca would need to be heated into the 160C range (min), by which point it will have decarbed and become THC.

IF one buys the premise that THCa is legal under the farm bill, the act of “distillation” to THC would presumably make it illegal

that THCa “hemp” was marijuana when they started, marijuana when they isolated THCa, and is still motherfucking marijuana now that they’ve “distilled” the thca

Besides which, one simply decarbs ones THCa isolate to get THC. It’s faster, cheaper, and gives a better product.

It’s distyless not distillate if it was never distilled.

1 Like

Why are you so sure ???
Isomerization of cbd-a to thc-a d9/d8 and 20% unknowns is very possible
Have not started yet with separation by means of crystelization but chroma for sure could make decent fractions for sure ?

Proof is in the Hhc-a coa I posted a while back
Where 80% yield is achieved

1 Like

Possible and profitable are different critters.

If the “loophole” being used is that THCa is “hemp”, then growing “hemp” that produces the wrong cannabinoid, then converting it to the cannabinoid you actually want is pretty dumb, from either a legal or logistical standpoint imo.

Those logistics look even worse if you’re looking at 20% unknowns that now need removed.

Neither get you “THCa distillate”.

HHC doesn’t grow on tree.
THCa does.

You’re also not in a whirld where claiming THCa flower == hemp helps.

It ain t easy I know but possible
And as for 20% unknowns when the D8 craze began it was a minor isseu

Well at least things are changing for the better

Many suppliers have different levels of quality inventory depending on what they have access to. Not all terps are created equal. Let me know if you would like samples of our live terpenes to compare with whoever you’re currently purchasing from. We are typically priced about 30% less for similar if not better quality. DM for information.

1 Like