Looking for D8 Diamonds

I’ve been playing with CBDA>THCA, yep.

7 Likes

I never asked

1 Like

I dont know

So, you’re most likely getting d8 thc mixed with other legal, cannabinoids like @Kingofthekush420 said.

Those are not real ‘diamonds’ in the way the term is used here.

2 Likes

Thats probably it im just looking someone to make the product for our business

Hahaha, SO do you feel better now knowing that everything single thing I tried to tell you in DM is true?

5 Likes

The new hype is hemp derived ghb and meth.

Or so I hear…

5 Likes

Correct but I still trying to find someone who can manufacture it

You need to use the right term for the website. “Analytical standards”. This way the hemp boys know what your talking about.

6 Likes

You’re better have some money for a lawyer lol when the feds come for ya after some kids goes to the hospital from some d8 poop soup like you’re asking to be made.

I’m done being nice, this shit is garbage and I hope no one helps you with your scam.

Holy shit, I’m starting to be a d8 hater now.

7 Likes

5 Likes

What scam im trying to find a source for a product wholesale how is that scamming anyone.

Sorry im not to familiar with the terms

2 Likes

I’ll make you real delta 8 thc a diamonds soon, im just waiting for my membrane skid to get finished then I’ll have cbd a crude and cbd a on deck which will allow me to make d8 thc a

3 Likes

This one hits IMO

2 Likes

As 4 different enantiomers?!?

7 Likes

I can’t even anymore.

Good luck, be careful, and don’t poison your customers.

5 Likes

Possibly!

Maybe we can use this to make compliant d8 thc a!

I’d rather use an enzyme tbh but what you were talking about today is way above my head

I dont appreciate your negativity I bought some products that we liked I posted pictures of what we bought looking for someone to be able to make them for us to save on price and now im poisoning customers, if you don’t have anything positive to say or help point me in the right direction its better off not to say the bs that you are saying

2 Likes