Looking for D8 Diamonds

If I had a small scale set up I’d gladly try to isomerize some super crc’d sugar puck diamonds for science. Has anyone actually just tried using thca as a starting point lol.

3 Likes

The guy who supposedly makes them is know as the Walter white of making diamonds

I would not know that answer

I’d be interested in following along, but I imagine people haven’t done that too much.

That’s the opposite of the usual alchemy people are trying to do.

That’s like taking gold and making lead so to speak lol

5 Likes

What was the price if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m actually interested in more. Can you share prices or pics?

Again, this is a bold claim being made @Pitbull, you’re gonna get a lot of questions.

One is 1500 lb and the other is 7k a lb

2 Likes

I have an oz of pure thc a diamonds I’ve been meaning to do this on just to prove it’ll work I’ve just been so busy I haven’t had a chance

2 Likes

Quite the spread, got photos too? That high end ticket tho

1 Like

1 Like

one is 25% pine sap, the other is 95%…

5 Likes

2 Likes

Do they have COAs?

4 Likes

So are the cbd diamonds 1500 and the d8 diamonds gold 7500? If so I’d guess the cbd is actually just cbd and who knows what the d8 is without coas and a little background. Would explain the spread.

Lol $1500/kg for isolate… Visit the hemp slangers section you’ll be pleased. That d8 is not the THC you’re looking for

1 Like

We’re you the one posting d8 thc a chromatograms in another thread?

1 Like

I bet those are d8 mixed with isolate

That doesn’t look like a thc polymorph IMO

3 Likes

It was @globtek33

See:Strange peak after thca

1 Like

Yes he was one but before glob did hashbender did too

2 Likes

So just looked up ‘delta 8 diamonds’ I’m pretty sure those are not d8 thca, it’s d8 disty mixed with other things.

One site had this disclaimer lol.

If you look at all of the products being advertised as d8 diamonds, they are all similar.

2 Likes