Looking for CBG clones or seeds

New website looks good!

1 Like

Indeed lol yeah Nicola is the man. I met him leasing out the 140 acre farm in Monmouth that you guys had originally done some work on!

I know Nicola bought a significant amount of seed from you guys. He also likes you a lot, speaks very highly and is very supportive of all you do. I was under the impression he was [already, pre-2019] independently developing his own CBG line, from his own source material. Perhaps I am mistaken. He is definitely a person of ethic who Iā€™d never consider to do something shifty like what you suggested.

3 Likes

We are willing to sell some santhica 27 x cherry blossom crossesā€¦DM offers & make them redic, trades are best.

1 Like

New website looks fantastic! We go through various ddos attacks here as well, not fun. But we donā€™t get a fraction of the one time volume you must experience. Most of my advisory clients are at a level of production that enables them to buy direct from you, so the site issues never effected them directly. Every si gle one of them has been overwhelmingly satisfied with the quality of your seed and the way you guys run your business :call_me_hand:t3:

Put cloudFlare in front of the sites. Itā€™s cheap enough and will handle it for you.

1 Like

Seth great to see you here. Love what yā€™all are doing for the farmers. Yā€™all happen to be in my dads area so next time Iā€™m out that way love to pop in for a visit.

Everyone - these guys are the best - last year order some Hawaiian Haze - well reports came in that germination rates were spotty for this batch - I had no knowledge of this except from Seth & his team - the way I found out was another order of seeds in my mail box!! What a great group to work with. Thank again your one of the reasons I smile!!!

5 Likes

Hey there Im interested in your CBG genetics as well. PM me

Looking for cbg clones to play with for an indoor winter crop if someone is interested.

1 Like

Chefboyrmike@yahoo.com when available

Trisierra.hemp@gmail.com

Trisierra.hemp@gmail.com

Has anyone tried @Elevated.Extractor cbg genetics yet?

1 Like

I,need 1million cbg seeds, looking to,pay around $4 per seed

310-740-5503ā€¦ I have POL and coas on cbg seeds. Nameā€™s Kyle

Go register at the Oregon CBD web site and you can buy CBG seeds for $2 each from the company who made them available in the first place.

1 Like

I think these folks are looking to obtain their seeds now instead of in april. That is brilliant though to presale seeds.

1 Like

On that website you have to buy thousands! Not everyone wants that many like myself!

1 Like

Iā€™m currently selling CBG seeds with a lower MOQ than before. 1,500 feminized CBG seed minimum. $6.50 per seed DM for details.

4 Likes

What is your policy going to be for next year? I know this year all of the CBG went to a few large farms, and I heard rumblings that a similar process is in the works for next year. You know that the demand for CBG far outstrips the supply, and Iā€™d imagine you can easily sell every CBG seed you can grow this year to large farms and returning customers.
I donā€™t think you should be on here encouraging all these small farms wanting the minimum amount to order from you on March 20th unless you are really committed to holding a quantity aside for the little guys in order to fulfill minimum orders.

Weā€™ve been quietly registering people on our website for the last month. Hop on over and place an order any time.

4 Likes