Looking for CBG clones or seeds

The breeder of this strain is a mate. Lemony mixed with diesel terps. Seeds coming soon.

P.S. The breeder is an Italian bloke and runs multiple farms in Oregon and California.

16 Likes

Beautiful

Ours is pretty solid too

6 Likes

why was that? lots of thcv? lol i dont get it

1 Like

DM on the way. Looking good!

From what you told me, I agree completely. Very pretty too.

2 Likes

Thanks

It was different from other strains, so I wasnt used to it. I did have one patient who only wanted that particular strain (flower).

1 Like

what strain was it exactly?

Read my above post
I listed the breeder and strain

1 Like

this is awesome! would love some when they do come out

Mine will be ready 60 days

8 Likes

sweeeet!

Lmk when some are up for sale.

1 Like

Are these seeds available? Thanks

I am not able to send a dm to you maybe new account. But I am interested in your cbg seeds :raised_hands:t3:

That may the funniest comment I’ve read anywhere in a while! The wackiness of the rumor mill is something to behold.

1 Like

Ha ha…yes, this is a COA of our (Oregon CBD’s) “White CBG”. The person you are referring to is Nicola. He was one of the few trusted returning farmers we were able to provide seed to for 2019. I like him a lot; really hope he is not breeding with it. Once we found our original needles in the haystack for CBG production through many generations of selective inbreeding, it took us another 3 years, thousands of person-hours, and a lot of money to get that variety to where its at today. It’s hard to pump money into R&D when those you trust are actively working to undercut your work with sub-par attempts at reproduction.

11 Likes

Very difficult to prepare for repeated, coordinated denial of service events emanating from a Canadian bot network. The big market cap folks don’t mess around when you tell them “no”. Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up this year and we’re rolling everything out differently. I know better than to believe it will be error-free, but it should be a much better experience for everyone involved.

5 Likes

The socioecologist has arrived @seth!

3 Likes