Looking for CBD Isolate, bio mass, and crude

Glorified. :joy:
Just because you have been screwed by other brokers … you can’t put everyone in this category
You are bitter for what reason ?

In this business you almost need to move your own products. I have had nothing but failure with someone standing in my way. Not that this applys to you. Just my $.02. Welcome to our community, I hope you find it resorcefull!

3 Likes

I appreciate it
I know it’s hard to trust a salesperson … but Believe it or not … this is why I’m here … I’m sick of “brokers” acting as direct source … I have direct buyers
And labs that work with small quantites and have been desperate to find farmers and labs who I can work with directly and avoid miss-communication. And too much $ on top of original price… that’s all
I’m looking for larger quantities and haven’t been able to fulfill orders because other people are too greedy

References will go a long way, especially from users here.
A verified/reputable lab or farmer you rep who is willing to push business through you instead of directly themselves would be a popular team and gold standard I imagine.

1 Like

Absolutely … I guess I’m still hoping there is honesty in this industry … last 8 years really opened my eyes
And I have seen it all
From breach of trust to fake nda. To sabotaged deals But I’m fortunate to keep strong relationships with clients that keep referring business over the years :slight_smile:
My biggest challenge is finding direct Manufacturers

Should be partial spectrum lol

Not as bad as brokers aka middlemen saying “full spectrum cbd isolate”

5 Likes

That’s what I keep wondering.

looking to secure up to 250kg of CBD isolate a month

4 Likes

Dont know if your still looking for anything and everything but we own a farm and extraction lab in colorado and can fill orders up to 10,000 kilos a month. NO BS.

2 Likes

Also sell bio mass, crude oil, full spec, and broad spec. Email me at Chad@hempicated.com

1 Like

Not much help with these massive amounts of product in here but i need small amounts (less than 1kg) of full spectrum higher thc (like 20:1 cbd:thc) extract for my fathers rhuematoid arthritis pain. No distillate or isolate just whole plant clean winterized extract.

Anyone sell biomass in bulk around the Great Lakes area?

3 Likes

Me as well In CA and any state with biomass- would love a bead on anything you find :slight_smile:

Give me a contact info,please. Thanks

Find anyone to help with this?

Anybody with CBD isolate or crude in the northreast? Need some soon!

3 Likes

Can you please explain what benefit comes from the hemp being “non GMO” when it comes to the isolated CBD molecule?

It’s the specific mod that counts. Anyone who still thinks genetically modified is bad on principal hasn’t been paying close enough attention.

IMO.

Edit: I’ve got a gene-drive scheme that could theoretically fix stupid…infectously.

fixing ignorance looks harder.

5 Likes

Who has us covered on smaller orders?

We plan to buy a Kilo once concept is proven, but need ~100g to product test. Preferably Oregon grown, but anything USA will work!

2 Likes

You ever find that 100g? I have a few hundred grams laying around with test results showing 100% CBD if you still need some.

2 Likes