Looking for cannabis derived terpenes

I have them
Sub critical CO2 extracted batch specific cannabis Terpenes that smell exactly like the biomass from which they are extracted Current price 45 to 60 per ML Depending on supply and demand. When people order small 1 mL samples I always make sure to give them at least 10% extra for the greater good

Every bit of feedback from new clients has been positive We just launched the basic website a couple of weeks ago [Terpenesraw.com ](http://Terpenesraw.com

The Website has the strains that I have in stock listed and I also make three different blends out of combinations of HIgh Terpene extraction sauces, hemp Terpenes, and the authentic sub critical CO2 extracted strain/batch specific Terpene extractions

12 Likes

Interested in knowing more. Please dm

After trying dozens of terpene companies, i have to second this recommendation for xtralabs. Their full spectrum line has gotten nothing but praise from everyone i know, and i had no choice but to switch over. Usually i had to use 8-10% terpene with other terpenes, these i have to only use 4% which was really nice.

2 Likes

I currently purchase from an IES extractor and they have a potential of turning off their machine to sell their new technology oil. I need back up source ASAP. Can you DM me Betroit?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure I completely understood your post please let me know what can I do for you

Interested in purchasing cannabis derived Terps pythonres@gmail.com Adam James

MH-1 (master hemp) and T1 terpenes here DM

2 Likes

Soo youā€™re just gonna drop these photos with no wordsā€¦

Damn can you at least say we canā€™t have any

Here are some of the best
Bubba kush
Lemon haze
Berry pop
Cherry blosSom
50 /ml

4 Likes

You can have whatever you need how would you like to get in touch ?

3 Likes

We are using specialized equipment to harvest specific cannabis terps.

I believe there are now a couple individuals in this forum that can vouge for what we do and have avail.

https://institute-liberal.myshopify.com/products/pure-clean-botanical-essentail-oil-terpenes?variant=31658326065234&utm_campaign=Facebook+Shop&utm_source=IGShopping&utm_medium=Social

1 Like

Hot CBD dist is cheaper than hemp cutt. If you need it thinner put in a lil phytol. Iā€™m guessing you use botanical terps. Cbda will be too expensive for your needs.

Edit: totally wrong threadā€¦ oops

4 Likes

Do you have a coa?

We do have full lab results avail, I will DM you

1 Like

Ur zookies is on point grade A+++

Guys I know ppl thatā€™s met him he must be REAL. I cant knock a bro for having terps as good as someone here that holds my new favorite
I will continue to use urs too though bc they are right there at the top being perfect holding true flavors! Distinct different
Come get some good terps guys
Nailed it @terpenescali

6 Likes

Thank you sir ! Glad you are enjoying them. We will continue To keep it clean and real for ya

1 Like

I agree with @StoneD, the zookies and bubba kush are both on point. @terpenescali well done.

3 Likes

Royal Terps Menu.pdf

On sale now. Great special going for your first sample pack of all of them!

4 Likes

The best terps we have found hands down are from Terp Science Labs.
Their hemp/ plant based blends are fire and a fraction of the cost. As well they do custom blends/formulations as well.

1 Like

Do you happen to be from said company? Kinda hard to take your word for itā€¦

8 Likes