Looking for cannabis derived terpenes

https://www.peaksupplyco.com/ On this site it has all the classic blends. But call them and they have a high end line of real stuff too. No cbd hemp bs too. That shit straight garbage

1 Like

Steam distilled from hemp. 2 strains.

Dark container is red bordeaux, other 2 are Chardonnay that was harvested at 2 different times. Very high myrcene. No mixed terpenes or additives, just straight hemp.

Approx. 300L on hand. Samples available.

2 Likes

Hello we are looking for good quality terps for our catridges! Would love to be able to try yours out!

Seems you’re unclear on the concept of hemp derived terpenes. Hemp IS Cannabis, any cannabis terpene profile can be achieved in hemp if the breeder puts in the work.

Just because you’ve never had well made hemp derived terpenes doesn’t mean it can’t, or isn’t being done and done well.

Posting a link to botanically derived terpenes on a thread where OP is explicitly looking for cannabis derived terps doesn’t add much to the conversation either.

4 Likes

Cannabis terps don’t have thc in them, there as legal as t free cbd, as soon as there’s hemp that has a real gas smell to it then there will be good hemp terps. GMO hemp is still 15 years behind thc flower in regards to terpene profiles. Hemp flower smells like 2001 weed

True for some, but not all formulations.

Irrelevant to the question of hemp vs cannabis derived. Other than the farm bill says I can ship “hemp” terps.

So that rules out a bunch of cannabis strains as well…

Nor am I talking gmo hemp. Just simple crosses and phenotype hunting. If the gene(s) responsible are known, seedling dna can be screened for the required traits.

Just decent genetics grown and extracted well.

Reviews say these are terrible…

Cbda sugar wax dabs extract concentrate

You were also pointing at botanically derived terps not cannabis derived…

Where are these bad reviews?
So far for flavor his peach CBD syrup blows away any hemp or canna terps I have tried and I have tried it from some of the best terp sellers here. Taste like it was run from fresh frozen material.

4 Likes

That was my point.

(Group agreement on “all italics”…)

1 Like

LOL sorry I know about the italics too but just missed it.
@Killa12345 is the king of italics.

1 Like

No just of talking shit. Which usually takes the italics

Just received my Terps from #OptimistPrime and I have nothing but praise on my end! High quality, all natural Hemp terpenes with round robust profiles.

The two strains I received are Red Bordeaux and Merlot. Each are all natural hemp with superb taste/flavor. The Red Bordeaux being slightly spicy and fruity while the Merlot is fruity and florally. 100% legit

4 Likes

What company sold you this? Sounds amazing

We sent samples of our terpenes.

2 Likes

Its from @AshevilleExtracts
Its sooooo tasty. Taste like HTE from fresh frozen

1 Like

:blush: (redacted)

1 Like

I see you are new around here so I will help you out. @FamilyFarms quoted my post with the pic of the extract I got from @AshevilleExtracts and asked where I got it.
I replied with who I got it from.

5 Likes

I tried @Betroit s terps today from connor with thca. Afterwards I went over to to @Killa12345 and tried his as well.

I wanna say some things:

@drjackhughes have you actually ever tried steam still?

@YESHUAisLORD sorry bro, you were right about these terps

@StoneD your terp pass is revoked sir

These terps were not as flavorful as ‘18 suver, ‘19 lifter, incredible hulk. If someone told me they were hemp, I wouldn’t even offer a trade.

They were way below any @terpenescali terps in quality so this isnt even about bias.

I won’t say I’m a terp master but I do have a nose and a tongue.

3 Likes

I thought Betroits terps were more flavorful compared to hemp, but nothing seems to compare to plain old hot terps. I feel the hemp ones are all pretty similar.

1 Like

I didn’t like the ones Ive tried AT ALL

So the only thing you tasted that was mine was one of the three.

Yes, I’ve tasted steam still and it was found lacking. That’s why we replaced it.

I think perhaps you’re referring to the raw CO2 terps that you tried.

The density of the “gelato” you were sent contradicts everything you say. Measure the density of a full steam still profile. Compare, L2science.

If steam still was such a good method, why wouldn’t I use it? Why wouldn’t the top cannabis derived brand on the market use it, it’s much easier. Any monkey can do it. My 10 year old did, not on cannabis God forbid.

There’s a reason, well known in the essential oil world, that explains why no essential oil chemist who actually worked for a company that would sell or use this product would choose to use steam still.

We tried head to head taste tests extensively if the same material. Steam still terps ALL smell the same, if you don’t believe me, ask a lab tech who makes it day in and day out.

If you think I’m happy with any tech out there, as it exists now, you’re wrong. We do the best we can, keep improving at any chance, and know the difference between good work and lazy work.

I’m really not bothered by your comments, I know what my work tastes like and I know what other work tastes like.

Love
Jack

3 Likes