Looking for canna/hemp derived terps

just to add another non cart way to look at the value/price of canna derived terps is the price of shatter/distillate vs terp heavy “sauces” or live resin. One could contend the price difference is based on the aromatic portion being reduced or removed vs preserved as well as possible.

Lets say a high terp content of a sauce is 20%-25%, it would take 4 or 5ml of sauce to equal 1ml of “terp fraction”

If shatter/distilate is worth $20/g retail, and a heavy terp sauce is $40-$50, with the difference of $20-$30 being attributed to the aromatic portion. Based on the reasonably accurate numbers it would cost a retail end user $120-$150 to by enough sauce to get 1ml of “pure terp”.

So its a good price imo, considering blueriver and bubbleman were slanging 0.25ml’s for up to $150cad aka $600/ml and I guess people where buying them.

4 Likes

Website is back up

Terpenesraw.com

4 Likes

Correct

3 Likes

Still looking for sour space candy terps!

2 Likes

Y’all all know I’m avid terp collector.

Tbh one MY FAVORITE strains is bubba kush from @terpenescali

We need some others to try this! It’s like candy straight bud flavor. Really full flavor compared to others I’ve had

I’m really interested to see what others in the community thinks these. Might be diamond in the rough ppl are over looking

I’m gonna mix up the lemon haze so soon my disty comes in. The others are good too but that bubba got me hooked. I’ll always keep this in my arsenal for myself

I usually make 10-15 testers and send out half them. The bubba was so good I only let 3 go amd I kept the rest w everyone begging till I get more!

3 Likes

Second batch of bubba kush terps en route to you now. @StoneD
Enjoy :pray::fire::sunglasses:

4 Likes

What all Terps do you have and $? I just did a reorder from floraplex, and have some from @Betroit

1 Like

@$50 a ml shit best be fire

4 Likes

the cost of the terps is higher than the cost of the cannabinoids lol

3 Likes

More than a 1g cart

2 Likes

Which is why I dont fuck with them much. I grow fire and make great tasting extract. If I need then, its because I’ve run someone else’s material and I need them to make my take acceptable to me.

My flavoring cant be more expensive that my target compound…street value wise. I’m a machinist, I strive for efficiency. If I have to puff carts that dont taste superb I can do that all day long to save $50 a ML on terps.

I used sunshine #4 at 8% and wasn’t impressed. if I have to dump $5 a cart in terps to make it decent…fuck…I’ll just make other things with that THCa.

Not hating…just not my jam. But I’m poor…if I had stacks I’d probably have a terp collection.

For starters I believe these terps are far undervalued. But this is another convo for another time. I cringe every time I sell them at this price. It takes 1/2 a drop to flavor a cart. Possibly less, With healthy ,pure natural flavor. I sent you all @Demontrich @stoopkid @TwistedStill DM links as to where to buy and the strains and avail qty will always be up to date. Any other discussions feel free to DM me.

I didnt get a dm

I’m sure you feel your terps are undervalued, you produce them. I feel, as a consumer, they aren’t of the value they are being sold at. Its economics. Value is an interesting concept.

2 Likes

I can get about 25-30 carts off 1ml the bubba kush. Which is way more full flavor than usual mix
I feel the other 2 i tried just need to be mixed harder. Better to Lil than to much

The bubba kush has a deep full sweet kush flavor.

I saw @Curious_Roberto not long ago I think he got to try one my bubba kush that I mixed up. Was only cart I had on me. :green_heart::facepunch:

3 Likes

I will admit, Terps cost to much at $40and up/ml

$15-30per ml would be ideal for the best canna strains. $7-15 for the BEST hemp (even though it’s canna still I know I know)

3 Likes

It was definitely tasty! No throat burn either.

That was my first time trying any kind of these terps, I’ve just tried stuff from dispensaries before, and they are very good. It tastes just like a good kush. That was neat, always had meh tasting disty.

Definitely an added cost from a production end, and I can agree with not needing terps if you’re just banging out carts to puff and don’t care, but if I’m was going to add em, these were really good.

Each argument has valid points I’d say.

3 Likes

I have more bubba kush in ! Thanks again @terpenescali this is one my prize gems for myself! Glad for repeat business with you!
:green_heart::facepunch:

2 Likes

Oh shit this guy knows what’s up!!

1 Like

Glad to be of service!! Hollar when you need something.
@StoneD :pray:

1 Like

Yo. three new extractions completed Tomorrow. Will update the site as soon as they’re harvested and in my hand. Working toward two new extractions next 10 days as well. Machine is working the best since we got it 19 months ago. Changed out the 3 phase transformer. Did a five year maintenance service on the compressor and dryer unit.

6 Likes