Looking for canna/hemp derived terps

@Betroit really look forward to trying these out … will scale my order once I try some samples. Thanks everyone !

4 Likes

Was that you that ordered today

3 Likes

Yea boi , everyone says you got the truth!

4 Likes

Yea buddy their for real , I’m really glad you ordered,
They were sent out yesterday. I just don’t have automatic emails and tracking and stuff set up yet, I just stated the site a couple weeks ago, and I’m computer illiterate,lol. So everything is on its way.

I can’t wait to hear your feedback !

5 Likes

I been sampling all over the country and your terps are great ! Thanks for the hook up ! Look forward to reordering soon !

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, thank you so much. Yea I sent some To Switzerland last week, and those guys are going bananas over them !
Cheers buddy. Kind regards.

5 Likes

@OctoArm thanks for the Electra terps ! Both you and @Betroit are straight :muscle::clap:t3::raised_hands:t4::fire:

Both clear and priced stupid fair … much love :heart: you two !

Anyone else have any terps from hemp or cannibus please HMU I would love to try them!

4 Likes

Anyone have any hemp or canna terps in stock at the moment? Looking to start buying some but have never tried any, I’d love to place a small starter order if anyones got any

2 Likes

I gotchuuuuuu

4 Likes

So far I got electra , hawiian haze , suver haze hemp terps … any others for 10 a ml I shouod be aware of ? Looking for sour space candy , and kush e1 to be more percise.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey i checked your website but nothing is listed on site?

I took the website down because were trying to work out some different things on the legal side in the meantime I’ve just been taking orders by PayPal or Venmo

5 Likes

Ahh nice im currently in the u.p. been just doing cbd lately due to new job was thinking about trying some terps with some isolate since the isolate dabbed taste like ass lol just been making capsules with the isolate for now

1 Like

Kills me to even have to share this w everyone. I almost want to hoard it all for myself!

But @colombiabeneficial did it AGAIN!

Hawaiian haze is aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Suver haze is ooooooooohhhh

@colombiabeneficial the reigning Hemp Terp Champion!!!

If anyone thinks they have better I’d be willing to share my thoughts and buy some samples

5 Likes

Hey stoneD good to still see your around man been away for a while but im back! Hope all is well with you brotha sorry i was never able to get those seeds to ya

2 Likes

All good bro u too :facepunch:

3 Likes

If anyones still looking for Cannabis Derived Terpenes (essential oil) Ive got my site newly updated with the product list. Please remember that we source our material from SMALL BATCH indoor grows, we cannot accomodate Large scale orders.

Essential Oils — Gemstone Botanicals check us out.

3 Likes

I hope it only takes 1% bc ouch. How does wholesaler compete to use these?

I really wanna try them though

2 Likes

We dont do much wholesaling because we are limited to small batch indoor gardens, no liters here!

2 Likes

If my math is correct, terps at 75$ per ml would add about $1.30 to the cost of each 1/2 gram cart at a 3% terp to 97% distillate formulation.

4 Likes