Looking for c1d1 extraction booth

I’d go with HAL booths.

1 Like

HAL looks interesting, however, no pricing. I find when they can’t give pricing for a modular product they already spec out, they want too much money. If they can’t quote a price NEXT

2 Likes

Can you send me specs pics and pricing here’s my number 2132244717

Published prices at www.c1d1labs.org

4 Likes

Those look great – thank you!

nice website!

1 Like

Thanks for all the love and support gang. We’ve been affiliates since the start and couldn’t be more proud to say we’ve never had a booth turned down by a AHJ. :slight_smile www.c1d1labs.org

3 Likes

Do you guys think a booth/shipping container is the way to go for a smaller operation that has a warehouse with proper zoning? Is install pretty easy - i.e. is this a pretty turnkey solution?

I have seen these around but I have always wondered what additional infrastructure is required to get one up and running.

1 Like

I have built my own enclosure and it’s a pain in the ass. This is especially true if you have an AHJ that’s a pain in the ass, they will come through and try to hit you on vague regulations you didn’t even know existed.

Unless you have previous design and construction experience and are well versed in the IFC code and NFPA 1, 30 and 70, I’d buy a pre-fab.

@c1d1labs is always my suggestion.

DM me if you need help getting in contact.

6 Likes

Washington is a breeze in comparison, satisfy the fire Marshall and you’re set.

6 Likes

Thank you sir! These seem like a great option and c1d1 was who I planned on contacting based on GLG affiliation.

4 Likes

Team!

2 Likes

Please let me know if I can assist you! cat@c1d1labs.org

4 Likes

Just emailed you!

Will need your life experience my friend. Tulsa project got 100% backing today.

1 Like

I have a 20 ft c1d1/c1d2 made by flexmod… Its basically unused… In California on a trailer motivated to sell… Hit me up… transcendentalbrawler@protonmail.com

2 Likes

…error error

We have a new, in the crate, HAL C1D1 for sale. 14’x27’ The biggest model they make. New is over $175,000. This one is $140,000.

1 Like

I have a Pro Pod made for Delta Separations. Made by Chem-Stor. It is 50’x10’. Has 2 C1D1 rooms, and a utility room to put all your heater/chillers in. Located in eastern WA. $100k. Can be put outside or inside.

1 Like

could/would you still design a room?

was this a thing in 2020? he used to do work?