Looking for c1d1 extraction booth

Item: c1d1 extraction booth

Need a c1d1 extraction booth ASAP

8x10 minimum prefer either 8x20 or 10x20

Ready with funding looking for immediate planning and installation or used unit as well.

Have a four week delay from our other source looking to be operational as soon as possible.

Thanks,

3 Likes

@GreenMachine_Consult

1 Like

Nobody

1 Like

Have you tried contacting [HAL]
Just don’t go with Flexmod…

4 Likes

I have an 8x10 complete with fire suppression, grated floor an 4 doors. It’s in the SF Bay Area…we used it for ethanol storage.

What height do you need?

Available for immediate transfer. $15k

2 Likes

@optimalgenetics Flexmod is a RIPoff for sure

1 Like

Dm us on insta and reference this or email is at c1d1labsllc@gmail.com I’ll give you 5 percent off #GLG

6 Likes

I’ve got you! Please email cat@c1d1labs.org

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

@Sidco_Cat and @c1d1labs are deff the top pick as far as I’m concerned

6 Likes

@GreenMachine_Consult

2 Likes

I can just design one for you at half the price.

But my second choice is @Sidco_Cat because she keeps it super real.

8 Likes

@Sidco_Cat & @c1d1labs specialize in extraction booths specifically hence the name C1D1 Labs :wink: They have expanded their offerings exponentially over the last several months with new equipment designs and technological advancements.

@GreenMachine_Consult can develop any custom fit or enhanced design features given their broad spectrum of engineering skills and direct contact/control in fabrication facilities in China.

Both entities are filled with incredible professionals who will undoubtedly provide you with the necessary tools to get the job done.

11 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I’m wondering if anyone has experience with some of the Chinese cleanroom popup room parts?

I have always built iso 7/8 onsite rather than using these parts, but might prefer these kits if they work for structures? Anyone using Chinese supplied kits?

2 Likes

Steve, the kit would have to follow nfpa standards, state regulation and code, and local regulation and code. If they follow all regulations it does not matter where they are manufactured.

3 Likes

Is it still available

1 Like

Yes
Mark at ProcanLabs. Com

1 Like

Thanks, I get all the code regulation, my question is – is anyone using a supplier of kit parts they like? For the structure part of the build; outside of structure, the build will require compliance with different based on use.

I’m just talking about the shell itself.

If it’s cheaper than local sourced build from scratch, seems like a great idea. If not…

2 Likes