Looking for bulk ethanol vendor

SDS 200 PROOF ETHANOL.pdf (135.1 KB) UC Ethanol 200 spec - Actual copy.pdf (117.3 KB)

Here is SDS and SPEC SHEET on the 200 proof USP/ Food Grade ETHANOL

I need 500 gal
Chad. 3378495999

Hey chad

Called and left you a message on your phone. Just a heads up due to the high demand for ethanol and isopropyl, because of the COVID 19 virus, has increased the delivery time and price . I do have (40) 55 gal drums in the mid west ready to ship now. These will sell fast so inquire ASAP! Cheers

@Cannagas has you covered on all your solvent needs!

1 Like

Hello. Looking for Drum of food grade alcohol. Located in Lower Mainland BC Canada.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey everybody! I work directly with one of the largest ethanol plants in the United States. Please message me with any inquiries, what exactly you need and in what amounts and I’ll get a price for you quickly. Looking forward to working with all of you!

2 Likes

Need you contact info, I am looking for large quantities of ethanol

Please email me at Russ.aitchison28@gmail.com
Looking for bulk purchase of 50,000 L to 75,000 L Per week
Or I guess that would be 14,000 G to 21,000 G per week

5 gallons sample?

Hi Canadian girl here. I’m having a hard time buying food grade alcohol here . Do you ship to CANADA? Looking for a sample of 5 gallons first

Do have 96/99% USP Ethanol and 99% Isopropyl Alcohol. Also Bardac 208M 80%.

All suppliers:

Please send me quote for a tote of CDA 12-A Without shipping to DM

THANKS

email me for pricing if your interested thanks

let me know if your still looking for alternative suppliers of your alcohol needs i can ship

Still need ipa?

You replied to a 2 year post. You that desperate for business?

Nope, just didn’t look at the dates and this thread popped up in my notifications because someone liked a comment of mine. Sorry to disappoint you, whoever you are. You can go back to your trap now.

Was re reading this, is not using silicon hoses with the 5% denatured N-Heptane because the heptane strips the silicone right?