Looking for bulk ethanol vendor

Do you think a 5% hexane 95% ethanol mix would be better?

Wish there was more info and suppliers listed here.

I don’t run a lot right now, so 5 gallon pales work for me. I was loving Tarr LLC, as I can pick up in person and it’s $202/5 gallon pale. That’s $40/gallon. Well today, they forgot to handle my order from a week ago and it now leaves me looking for a backup supplier.

Anyone know of other suppliers out in the WA area?

Wish I knew some spirit distillers here in Seattle that could supply me. If they are low volume, one can pay 1/5 of the etho tax due to the new tax law.

2 Likes

Just looked up the punishment for distilling without a license. Up to 5 years in prison for each offense.

1. Within title 26 of the United States Code, section 5601 sets out criminal penalties for activities including the following. Offenses under this section are felonies that are punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both, for each offense.
  • 5601(a)(1) – Possession of an unregistered still.
  • 5601(a)(2) – Engaging in business as a distiller without filing an application and receiving notice of registration.
  • 5601(a)(6) – Distilling on a prohibited premises. (Under 26 U.S.C. 5178(a)(1)(B), a distilled spirits plant may not be located in a residence or in sheds, yards, or enclosures connected to a residence.)
  • 5601(a)(7) – Unlawful production or use of material fit for production of distilled spirits.
  • 5601(a)(8) – Unlawful production of distilled spirits.
  • 5601(a)(11) – Purchase, receipt, and/or processing of distilled spirits when the person who does so knows or has reasonable grounds to believe that Federal excise tax has not been paid on the spirits.
  • 5601(a)(12) – Removal or concealment of distilled spirits on which tax has not been paid.

hey bud you want special hose for rotovap feed line and chemical resistance its tygon fuel line the yellow stuff is made for gas so it can handle ETOH and HEX and HEPT np works great in my Buchi

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tygon+fuel+line&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

There are several vendors that can supply bulk ethanol. What you want to decide between is 200 proof ethanol and 200 proof ethanol w/heptane (most common denatured ethanol blend). Freight can factor into cost and obviously so can FET. All in, the market ranges around $1900 - 2100 for a 55gal drum including FET and delivery. You can also find more competitive options for bulk users. Please call/text 424-500-1118 me with any questions. I sell bulk ethanol along the west coast.

3 Likes

Bulk Ethanol available for Canadian or US extractors.

Give my business partner a call, Marshall Williams 317-749-0006 I’m sure he could save you money.

Looking for denature ethonal in bulk if anyone can help with great pricing. Looking for roughly 2000 gallons to start and looking to reorder right away. Even interested in a tanker if the price is right!

Cannagas can help you out. Best prices on bulk ethanol

Lab Alley was good to deal with, not sure how others feel about them.

Do you need any 200proof food grade ethanol for 1450 and that includes the tax

1 Like

I’ll match/beat any solvent prices your offered

2 Likes

i have 55gal drums $1150/ 270 gal tote $4500 including excise tax of 200 proof USP ETHanol but not including shipping. if you would like a quote please feel free to contact me anytime. We price match on any solvents, absorbents and column packing with a contract purchase.

R

1 Like

Would you be up for a quote?!? Price shopping me for a great price. 1150$ per 55gls drum with excise include but not shipping. Need basic information to get you an accurate quote. We carry all solvents, absorbants and column packing material have a great day

R

4 Likes

What type of Ethanol is you $1150/55gal drum option? 200 Proof Food Grade? 190 proof w/ 5% heptane (denatured)? Please reply here or in my DMs. Thanks!

I can send all the necessary COAs and info to you if you send me an email address. Cheers

1 Like

Can you send me a quote for 4 drums . Fred@roicommerce.com

Sure can I will send an email requesting contact and shipping information. Thank you for your inquiry and look forward to talking soon. Cheers

@Shadownaught
@ApisLabs