Looking for a new SPD, what's your adapter preference?

Exactly. The first pass on a short path is like three passes on a wiper. And you gotta spend so much money on wiper to get speeds.

For the money spent, you can spend 50k on a short path that does what a 150+ wiper does. And you get better results off the clasp

2 Likes

How many years you gonna run it?

If you can’t afford it you can’t afford it go with what you can

But I’d rather have a shitty used pope than top of the line lab society spd

For 50k you can get a used wiper

Well that’s because lab society spd systems are slow, and not competitive in nature when it comes to performance.

Elliot told me that lab society are better than his and it makes him jealous

Who would know better than him

1 Like

There’s a reason why summit makes the best spd and hardware out there. Ask anyone who runs one.

1 Like

According to the owner, that isn’t you,

He only makes the 3rd best spd on the market.

He was laying his head in my lap and crying while I softly brushed his hair behind his ear and told me how insecure that he is that everyone might find out that his glass ware is good but not great.

Poor guy. Give him a hug and a nut tap for me when you see him

3 Likes

he is actually a she… lol

2 Likes

Be useful or go to an echo chamber thread and babble.
Get over your ego and quit bantering about your opinion about another member, this is a science forum, and several of you need to go to reddit instead.

Keep the conversation about the equipment not about your opinion of the seller of the equipment, be useful.

@Lightbulb is it necessary to get both hb1 and hb2 heads, and why?

4 Likes

this is a great question… im wondering if hes gonna talk himself outta a 40k spd sale here… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

More or less possibly just out of a 3500-4000$ additional head…
I got fire input so I don’t ever need a 2nd pass, using a Chinese head and BF consistently getting 85-99%thc

So I’m generally curious if both heads are needed.

1 Like

I know they both do different things. If you go online elliots number is public. He picks up anytime usually, even at nights if you have a emergency. He can easily explain when each one is used. And for what task.

1 Like

could you get away with just 1?

1 Like

I own both, and they are useful. We also have really good material so we upgraded to his new 150mm setup. Purely for speed and color satisfaction.

2 Likes

150mm 12L?

Yes you can I think
We used to use the first one for the first passes and even second passes with greener or mild material.
However the second one we always used after remediation or chromatography when the product potency won’t step it’s way upwards. So the second one specifically helps with purification principle distillation. Everything through remediation or pesticides removal that was dark brown or green we used the second head.

3 Likes

I have it in 12 to 50. Depending on the actual load rates will let you know what size you need to run. Breaking dabs has a custom 5l 150mm summit made him as well.

1 Like

i dont think this customer is doing anything that would warrant that…

2 Likes

Nope, but 100% interested in a 150mm 12L
I had my head built with a 5L and a 2L flask, the 2l rips with a full bore 5L head.

2 Likes

thats how i had @david made mine but its gone on to a better home

2 Likes

@david glass has been great, no leaks, only complaint is the silvering is not staying 100%.

That glass has made hundreds of liters over the years, its due to be replaced