Looking for a Live HTE source in LA area

Hey,

We are a licensed cannabis brand in CA, based in LA area. Looking for a reliable manufacture that produces HTE.

This would be for our disposable devices mixed with distillate, botanicals, and HTE.

Thanks!

@hambread ?

2 Likes

@evchase We are in Long Beach and have both bulk and retail products. We stand strongly behind the quality of our HTE and the layers of QC/QA we implement for all of our products. Feel free to send me a message with contact info and I will reach out.

HTE stays in high demand but we are always happy to look at our options to move forward with you. Hope to chat soon!

4 Likes

Why mix with distillate? Keep em pure and theyā€™ll fly off the shelf once ppl familiar.

Profit less per unit but youā€™ll make way more in the long run.

I highly reccomend grabbing some good quality thca diamonds and sauceā€¦decarb the diamonds and sauce separately. Get some real CDT and at like 7%- 8% ratio

Youā€™ll crush it ā€¦

Orrrrr you can just do what everyone else is doing (cutting w distillate) and have to compete.

Hope you do well.

3 Likes

What ratio diamonds to sauce?

1 Like

Really based on the oil you have access to and preference. Some have more sauce than others. Some have none. See the pics :point_down:

You can decarb just diamonds alone and add CDT.

I donā€™t do big batchesā€¦ just decarb em as they look in the pictures. I donā€™t separate the fraction eitherā€¦just add real cannabis terps AFTER I deacarb and theyre really potent n taste like cannabis. Like theyā€™re spose to.

*IF I was a big co reading this ā€¦ Iā€™d separate the fraction from the diamonds and decarb the fraction at a lower temp or really not at all (depending on the viscosityā€¦all batches are different)

Decarbing to prevent nucleation or re-nucleation (solidifying or sugarā€™ing back up) ā€¦terps also help viscosity. And so much more.

Using real CDT make cannabinoids more bioavailableā€¦much more efficient uptake. Instead of 5-10 puffs you only need 2-5

But yea. Way better than hotdog water.

4 Likes

Sent you a DM!

1 Like

We have a pure 100% Live Rosin line. Which retails for $55.

These disposables are our lower line and retail for $30. Diamonds are just way to pricey and we would lose money selling it at that price. Plus, we used to do Diamonds, and not enough demand.

Gotta cater to the people.

1 Like

Do you think HTE or CDT taste better? For that live resin/cannabis flower taste? We will also be mixing with 3% botanicals to keep consistent flavor.

:thinking: Idk but in my mind live rosin is way more expensive to produce than diamonds.

Least the quality of rosin you need for vapesā€¦(Freeze dried stuff or super fire flower rosin)

The ones I make extra potent and demand is highā€¦Iā€™m just not selling em. But you can find decent diamonds at like 15/g shoot maybe even 10/g depending how much you spend on one play.

So letā€™s do the mathā€¦
$15/g diamondsā€¦
Say 10% ratio CDT (over estimating a little)
You can get good CDT for like $35-$45/gram
So full g mixed at 10% $5 worth terps.
Hardware say $3 per unit 0.5 or fulls same ticket
(making more on fulls) AVD carts.
Packaging labeling adsā€¦ Say $1 per

Thatā€™s 15 diamonds (base oil)
$5 for terps
$3 cart
$1 packaging etc.

$24 - full g total costā€¦(way over estimating)
Letā€™s add another $1 for labor
$25 TC
Retails for $60

TC @ $15 per
0.5 retail like $40

Idk about you but those margins sound pretty good. Especially if you have a decent size client list. Gotta make QUALITYā€¦if you just have what others have you have to hustle.

You make the carts Iā€™m making they advertise themselves. I donā€™t sell them rn but if I ever needed some money I def could.

1 Like

Depends on the hte you have access to. Imo you donā€™t need the hte if you have a good base oil. You just need good quality CDT.

(Good CDT tastes just like the cannabis flowers it was pulled from)

:grin: ā€œTo keep consistent flavorā€ or to keep cost down? Lol

Just trying to help save you from a bunch of speed bumps and slow downsā€¦

Donā€™t put any bogus terps in your mix. IF you do that your product wonā€™t be as good. Make it the best and it will advertise itself.

Think of your vape line as an advertisement. If itā€™s fire it isā€¦think about itā€¦they will share with more ppl if itā€™s fire.
ā€œMan you gotta try thisā€

IF you just do what everyone else is doing you have to work hard and hussle up. IF you make fire you just gotta put in a little work in the beginning and sit back and collect.

*Not that Im doing that rnā€¦:thinking: Maybe I should one day. Idk

1 Like

ā€œ15/g diamondsā€

ā€œI have the best cdt on this threadā€

ā€œMy 3k/L distillate is purpleā€

King custie per usual

6 Likes

I can connect you with a consistent supplier of CDT in Irvine, we do our terpene extractions from quality bud and trim with CO2 so there is potential for you to have specific strains extracted if you have varieties you really like to work with already. At the moment I think there are about 10 kilos of strain specific terps in the fridge. I also have some all glass vape carts you might be interested in testing.

3 Likes

Lol how are you successful and just full of hatred? :grin: I just donā€™t get it.

When I become ā€œsuccessfulā€ Iā€™m going to spend my time HELPING ppl not trying to drag em down.

Iā€™m going to enjoy it way more than you. You donā€™t have to be a dic you know.

ANNNND Iā€™m going to send some new terps out soon. Give you some foot in mouth you lil hateful hatred. Lol cheer up dude damn.

It was a joke

Why do you get so pressedšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Are you blessed and doing well? If you are why you hating on me? Iā€™m genuinely asking.

If you donā€™t mind me asking what % are you using for the HTE? Ive been using straight 9 with good quality terps Batches turned out awesome. Just curious about HTE I was also suggest CBC?

Iā€™m curious whats the utility you and others find when using CBC

It can be synthesized (cheaply) from non-cannabis starting materials but looks legit on a CoA?

Was thinking there was some property in CBC that people are using it for like viscosity that Iā€™m unaware of. Here, it could be used to fill or cut volume of another advertised cannabinoid & would still come up on the COA as normal ok.

Might be in the same vein here - the other actors in my market have always made up these abstractions about how their material is ā€œnot CRCā€™dā€, and always ā€™ fresh frozen nug runā€™ (claims that weā€™ve discovered are bogus) - vs ours which is from trim and smalls - mediums and thus our material must be subpar to theirs, sometimes ours have been ran w clays but lately we wonā€™t be needing to as much.

went to source samples from the other producer who would gaslight the quality of our own material, tried theirs out and really before use could immediately smell botanical terps. Not even focusing on the original bogus claims they made of the input quality and whether they use clays, we dab it and you can taste botanical terps on most their ā€œHTE diamondā€ products as if itā€™s the same starting HTE material stretched a little bit with different botanical terps to rerock 1-2 main source HTE fractions into a bunch of ā€œselect strain HTE diamondā€ SKUs.

What kind of panel would one get to quantify or determine that botanical terpenes are being added to the sample being tested. When we run a test for terpenes in a product it just shows the amount of different terpenes present. Is there a marker like higher amts of heavy metals or a test you could order to pick one of these indicators up in a sample?

2 Likes