Looking for a Live HTE source in LA area

If you can get a hold of @stoopkid or maybe read his posts there are some identifying clues in the botanicals

2 Likes

Thku will avoid derailing this and look at whatā€™s already been posted

1 Like

That would be great! Send over a DM we can connect

We are going to try 10%

where can we found good CDT who export tu EU ?

1 Like

We make tons of it, we are large manufacture out of CA. How much are you looking for and whats price range?

1 Like

Youā€™re gonna need ā€œhempā€ derivedā€¦nobody licensed to grow ā€œmarijuanaā€ in the US is allowed to sell anything derived from those plants outside of their home states regulated market.

Sure, folks will tell you their ā€œcannabisā€ (covers ā€œhempā€ or ā€œmarijuanaā€) terpenes are cannabinoid free and can be shipped, but the only way that is actually legal is if the ā€œcannabisā€ from which they were derived tested as ā€œhempā€ before said ā€œterpenesā€ were extracted.

What this means is that anyone offering to export ā€œcannabisā€ derived terpenes from the US who doesnā€™t explicitly state that their terpenes are derived from ā€œhempā€ is lying. Either to you, or the regulators in their home stateā€¦

1 Like

@cyclopath DCC has told me they donā€™t want my cannabinoid free CDTs in Metrc. They didnā€™t tell me Iā€™m free to sell them out of state but they told me they donā€™t care what I do with them as they are cannabinoid free.

5 Likes

Not the stance OLCC has on the subject.

We can buy CDT only from other in state cannabis processors or wholesalers.

Canā€™t bring HDT in except from an OR hemp processor either.

All about chain of custody. In order to prove its cannabis, they insist on tracking. If you donā€™t have metrc on it then you canā€™t add it to your vapeable products

Except if itā€™s ā€œbotanicalsā€ in which case you need to jump through all sorts of hoops.

. If you want them out of metrc, then clearly itā€™s ā€œwasteā€ (as it contains no usable cannabisā€¦) because they ARE something you need to strip before trying to distill the ā€œuseable cannabisā€/cannabinoids (but then you canā€™t claim them as ā€œcannabisā€ when adding them back? Can you?!?)

I havenā€™t asked for clarification on cannabinoid free terpenes as our HTE distillation has all been R&D scale to this point. Probably should get on that.

I would not expect identical regs across the patchwork that is cannabis in the US, but the logic whereby it must be provably cannabis before you can add it to your (legal only in your state) cannabis production ct for inhalation seems like itā€™s pretty prevalent.

Certainly willing to argue with OLCC that DCC has the right of it as far as ā€œno cannabinoids? No need to trackā€, but Iā€™m almost certain that would mean I couldnā€™t use them in-houseā€¦hell, I might not even have to argue if I present the ā€œā€¦.and now add it back to a vape cartā€ as a separate question.

2 Likes

Who is spending $15/g for diamonds. Thatā€™s retail right?? otherwise your getting taxed.

Seriously, the highest quality 99% THCa Diamonds at 1lb incriments are never more than $5/g.

You need a new plugā€¦

2 Likes

Consumersā€¦

3 Likes

We can definitely help you out with hte and any other extracts in ca.

Lmk know if youā€™re still searching

Iā€™m located in Tahoe but have very nice Hte available in larg volume if needed

1 Like

Lol didnā€™t realize I selected my dogs as a product shots haha

3 Likes

Have a silly amnt of HTE.
Someone take it off us.

Have it in at a distro in SD as well as Eureka.

Make me an offer to take it off my hands.

We have a ton of THCa as well.

No lowball offers, but available if anyone wants it.

All made from Raw Gardenā€™s overstock FF material we ran a few months back.

2 Likes

My buddy out west has some really good cdt ā€¦I donā€™t think he ships to Europe though. Iā€™ll try and get back to you on this question soon. :pray:

Are you still in this business?