Local AZ experienced BHO extractors needed

Whats up guys. My friends asked me to help out look for an experienced BHO extractor who has at least 2 years experience in a licensed laboratory or is already working in a licensed laboratory in AZ. These guys are super chill and care about who they work with.
They are starting pay at 35 dollars and up depending on experience. Hit me up and I pass your info to them

6 Likes

that’s a solid pay range, and right up front to boot

best of luck!

2 Likes

@Brazilianchemist

2 Likes

Where can i apply for this position?

1 Like

For some background and a quick reference:

Tiago and I worked together at Loudpack extracting when we won the socal harvest cup. We did the extractions, our boss/team lead did the oven tech. We placed 1st, 2nd and 2nd in the indica sativa hybrid categories.

2 Likes

hey bro, I am just helping out a friend. He is not good with posting online but def get what you saying

Is your friend still looking for an extractor?

That’s an awesome pay rate for AZ. I make fucking $32/hr in Los Angeles and it’s baaarely enough to get by. I might be looking to get out of this lab if some things don’t change soon. I’m shown zero respect and am treated like I should do everything there from sweep the sidewalk to cleaning the bathrooms, all while I’m supposed to be making hash…

7 Likes

Yeah dude, that’s bull shit pay.

No offense of course

5 Likes

Ya I know man, first it was supposed to be salary with benefits, then had to negotiate to that after working for free to get the lab off the ground and operational, now 8 months later still here with no benefits and same bullshit pay. I’m getting really fed up and it fucking sucks.

2 Likes

By the time you leave you will have trained your replacement without realizing it

6 Likes

I’m the only one there lol. There’s one other dude packaging and packing tubes. But would have zero idea how to run a cls let alone post processing

2 Likes

Happens more often than not…

1 Like

Ya it totally does. Haha which is exactly why I don’t show him a god damned thing lol

2 Likes

You should totally be willing to sweep floors and clean a bathroom= also everyone else in the facility should do same. Who does it, your boss? my wook pulled that on me and called it bitch work= youre my bitch get to work. As if I dont do bitch work constantly.
Im learning that some people view the world totally different. you can show them to turn a bolt counterclockwise and they are looking at your knees. Bitch work is normal for any job. You cant just make hash oil if the sidewalk needs sweeping and youre waiting on the process. Is the boss supposed to sweep? Id argue yes as an example but you need to do it too.

3 Likes

never work for free. Thats a mess waiting to happen.

1 Like

When we initially were starting we were supposed to have a cleaning crew once a week or something like that. At some point it was actually said I wouldn’t have to scrub toilets. So was never in my initial agreement. If he didn’t bring up having a cleaning crew and we decided that was part of my job I would have zero problem with doing it over the last year.

in my world the whole crew would clean the toilet so there wouldnt ever be much to clean. I think a mcdonalds cleans the tables and floors like 20 or 30 times a day. I know what youre saying but my issue would be if the other guys werent doing it and i was told it would be a bad work environment. If everyone does it then its all good. unless someone is blasting shit all over the toilet.

1 Like

It’s usually “someone else will do it” and that falls on me

this is an opportunity to excel. do better than the rest= and then get the fuck out of there if you dont like it. give them 2 weeks notice.

2 Likes