Local AZ experienced BHO extractors needed

Itll makethe owner manager feel dumb if you kick ass and make yourself clearly the best and then you quit and they need to hire 2 to replace you. They hired an extra when I quit UPS. 3 days before qitting i had a manager ride with me and we finished barely on time and took no breaks or lunch. He is such an ass he was actully telling me to speed on the highway on the way back to punch out. I shouldve taken my breaks right then and made him sit and watch me. I was in the union and the breaks are in the contract, he couldnt do anything but steam if I did it. I quit a couple days later when he wanted to ride along again. I gave him silent treatment and he said if i didnt talk id be fired. I jumped all over that opportunity to quit.

1 Like

all he asked was dumb shit like did i check my mirrors and i stopped the truck and stared at him. He got upset that i was staring at him silently and said id be fired- it was hilarious.

1 Like

And you should walk out today bro and tell them to f****** take that job and stick it up their ass and to pay themselves by making hash they don’t know how to make.

Sorry not trying to be a dick, but the shastiness is something that’s got to go

1 Like

$32 hour for LA/Cali is bullshit

Especially with inflation rn and costs of everything going up… i wish the best of luck to you man

In Arizona with two years lab experience. Im interested.

pm your phone numb and they will call you back

pm me your phone number

I’d be very interested in this position is there a place I can send my Resume I’ve worked for a couple well known companies like reef dispensary and Charlottes web cbd!