Live ROSIN vapes - Whos leading the pack?

Any chance you are willing to share your hash rosin/decarb tech with me if I ask nicely? I saw someone being a dick and arguing with you about it and you joked about sharing the info if he asked nicely. Please and thank you for helping me make better medicine for people.

4 Likes

Jar it, throw it in the oven

2 Likes

OK I’m talking about someone that knows more than I already do about the process. Is there any way that you could’ve been more vague BTW?

1 Like

Seriously, I apologize for being rude but this is about science after all is it not? Those are the least precise instructions that I’ve ever heard repeated about this process. Thank you for trying to help but I am all set if it’s going to be that vague (and if there’s no centrifuge involved)

1 Like

Those are steps 1 & 2 of 10

1 Like

Two options:

1. Decarb rosin under pressure in a jacketed stainless steel vessel with PRV and thermo heat exchanger.

2. Spin your terpenes out from the cannabinoids, continue Option 1, reintroduce terpenes with decarbed cannabinoids.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

the point is that it has been explored in depth.

…AND you need to get in there and try it. which really can be as simple as “Jar it, throw it in the oven”.

1 Like

Ya there’s still more to it than that if you want your vapes to hit properly without decarbing the shit out of your material.

Unless you have a centrifuge you have to figure out how to remove the foamy colloidal system from the off-gassing co2 or it bubbles inside your cartridge

4 Likes

A stir bar and hot plate should do the trick (before you fill the hardware). The intermolecular forces of co2 dissolved in solution (foamy colloidal system) should be weak enough once standard pressure of the environment is achieved. That with a little heat and agitation from the stir bar.

Well we can’t just give out all the fine details

Come ride the wave :surfing_man:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CinjdGwOUVO/

2 Likes

I was thinking of acquiring a centrifuge for this reason specifically. I have been reading lots of threads (many of which you have contributed to) and it seems like the way to go.

1 Like

I’m all set on riding that Tropicanna Punch wave, I’m surfing high on my own Tropicanna Punch 75-159u hash rosin pictured here :blush::v:t3:

9 Likes

:drooling_face: that looks :fire:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s Def in my top 3 hash rosins of all time personally🙏🏼 I have a centrifuge and threaded polypropylene tubes from Viking labs, do you have any advice for separating?

1 Like

Blue River Terpenes.

Here ya go my dude :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What does blue river terpenes have to do with this convo?

1 Like

Thank you Brother! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Have you talked to the lovely people of @Chemtek ? I know they work a lot with centrifuges

Would love to hear about the results on this

2 Likes

Distill the water clear terps off the sauce you centrifuge with an @AlexSiegel Terp Path to pack the flavor on the vape carts

8 Likes