Liquidating some assets. $90-150 per LB Suver Haze 22.87% TCC

I paid a bit ago. Says now it wont be delivered until Thursday.

Mine should be arriving Wednesday or Thursday

I’ve had a few things show up 1-2 days earlier than what tracking was saying, and 2+ days after. Everythings a mess right now

3 Likes

I got this still sealed up will let go for $100 client didn’t want it.

1 Like

Sorry for any delay in shipping. USPS (and ourselves) seem to be struggling to keep up with demand.

Including extra goodies for everyone.

Thanks

2 Likes

How much for shipping?

Edit - Forgot to ask. Is it a lb?

Appreciate the update. I’m in absolutely no rush.

I checked that the order has been processed but haven’t seen a tracking number. Does this mean the order has been shipped? I’m in no rush but just curious what to tell my buddy since it is being shipped to his place.

You are getting scammed. He took my money and never sent the product. It’s been 6 days and now he is not responding to texts or calls. Dispute your order.

1 Like

im curious how zelle reversal works youll probably have to contact your bank.

Refunded you already.

Sorry for the delay in shipment time and my poor communication. We operate by hand trimming and storing in a facility in Arizona, and large orders shipping from the farm in Willamette Valley, Oregon. We sold out over the weekend and next our shipment to repack into smaller parcels was supposed to arrive Monday and yet USPS hasnt been able to deliver. To improve in the future I am redirecting the single lb sales to an employee. Hans @ Hans@FullBodyZen.com or (858)997-8145

2 Likes

I was one of the 1st to order, yet I’m still waiting.

2 Likes

Just spoke to Hanz and they had excellent customer service. I think they are just running behind so I wouldn’t sweat it.

Not getting scammed, it appears they just sold out of initial stock and planned on their larger order of flower coming in sooner. Just seems they got a little behind with something out of their control. They are making it right which makes them good in my book.

I definitely appreciate your concern though, but overall I think it was just an honest hiccup they didn’t foresee.

I’ll definitely update you when they send it out if you’d like.

1 Like

Definitely not a scam. Maybe some people have a little more going on with all the stuff going on in the world rn? Amazon is taking 2+ weeks on most orders now

2 Likes

Yup, just spoke to Hanz. Definitely not a scam. They just got bombarded with orders and didn’t realize they would have to wait on USPS to fulfull the others. Either way i’m gunna wait it out and I look forward to this flower.

2 Likes

150.00 isnt gonna make me loose any sleep.

7 Likes

Holy smoke batman, what’s up with the shipping?

I could have driven there and back before this gets here.

1 Like

I dropped off a package a couple of weeks ago in the USPS slot, never got scanned or delivered. Had 3x 10kmg tinctures in it

Thanks for your patience for those of you have waited a bit extra on your order. I planned to ship large orders straight from the farm in Oregon and some sample packs from our product fulfillment warehouse in Tucson, AZ. We got plenty of small orders which we do not have a team for in to pack and ship in Oregon, nor to hand trim.
Getting out a bunch of these today.
Thanks with extra goodies from our company for all!
If you’d like to contact me directly, my number is 858-997-8145, and I can answer calls or texts, and my email is Hans@fullbodyzen.com

Payment was sent 19 days ago. Unfortunately I don’t wait 19 days for a lot of stuff in this world.

yeah their lack of professionalism has kept me from having any interest in reordering. I had problems with my lb bag having a huge gash in it, and since i made my order they decided to increase pricing. I don’t care how cheap it is.

Hope you get your pack or your cash back tho

2 Likes