Liquidating some assets. $90-150 per LB Suver Haze 22.87% TCC

Got it in the mail today(3 day shipping), i bought the regular machine trimmed bag. Smells like hemp, not old, still has a nose but not like a “wow i wanna keep amelling it.”
Ill give it a smoke test tomorrow, i broke down over an oz and didnt find any mold or anything funky :+1:

8 Likes

<3

1 Like

Hows the smoke report? I may grab a lb just for shits n giggles.

1 Like

Umm its smokable but cant really pick up any particular tastes. Doesnt taste bad, just personally havent been wowed by a hemp strain, this is better than most things people show me though :+1:
My mom said it smelled like weed (she also still describes all weed as stinky and skunky, even though i personally havent smelled skunk in awhile, i remember as i kid before knowing what it was, it smelled just like a skunk. Now i only smell oranges, cinammon, sweet, gas, etc) and to me it looks like some average B grade outdoor weed, youd never know.

Did get a slight buzz of it though, i like :ok_hand:
Its like a clear head fog. Idk of that makes sense lol
I think ill send it in for testing too

3 Likes

Dm sent op.

I’ll take one.

1 Like

@fullbodyzen
Just got my package and wow. In these depressing days, you really made this a good one for me. Super quick getting the package here,and lots of extras,I wasn’t expecting at all.
Thanks man, was really nice of you!

10 Likes

Payment sent

And NO @tom_foolery

1 Like

Sending a DM.

1 Like

Payment sent, can’t wait to get a taste

1 Like

Payment sent as well. Look forward to giving this a try.

1 Like

I haven’t tried flowers myself, but I’ve put some out to a few people and got really good reviews. My wife loved the lotion too.

1 Like

Sent a text

1 Like

Did you like the flower?

Havet received it yet.

USPS has been messing up lately. had a package bouncing around in town for a few days before delivery, also dropped off a click and ship Saturday and they haven’t even scanned it yet

3 Likes

Yeah, usps is 3-4 days behind. Even if paying for priority shipping.

1 Like

i received the flower about a week ago. Package had about a 1” cut in it. Samples were meh. They sent a cart that was crashed out, and the qr code didn’t match the product.

Flower was good though

5 Likes

Anyone get this yet

Mine should be arriving today!

Still waiting on mine, paid last Wednesday. No shipping info yet either.