Lights n nutes n shit yallreadyknow

Should MY FRIEND hang his lights like this or have them all going the same way? He hasn’t grown in a long time and doesn’t really know anything cuz he’s retarded. Also should MY FRIEND jump straight into bloom with Athena pro or slowly introduce it with veg? Athena says to just run the core and bloom and not add anything else… is this what everyone is doing who’s running the pro line? MY FRIEND is adding 50lbs of core and 50 lbs of bloom and 50 lbs grow to 3 separate 25 gallon reservoirs and batching it out from there. Like I said this bitch is retarded so any help is appreciated. He’s running Gary Bitchton, Georgia cream pies, grapes n creamy cum, gushers and bitchlotti in coco…

2 Likes

You’ve spoken in absolutes about how indoor is better than deps but you don’t know how to hang a fucking light? Or figure out nutes?

Here’s a resource your speed

6 Likes

Lol yeah my friend is such a goose.

1 Like

Weird. I figured some knowledge woulda come along with those opinions of yours. You know. The type of stuff you learn when you read the fucking bag.

2 Likes

:wink:

I see you

3 Likes

His ways of deception are beyond our puny minds

2 Likes

hive forum etiquette dictates the use of “SWIM”

9 Likes

Yeah I guess he was just asking if anyone added to the pro line… you know… like secret things…

1 Like

LOL!! Lol. Lol.

Are you saying my friend is gay cuz he’s not I swear. Just because his lighting ideas excels on all levels of the force and he can’t read doesn’t mean he’s a queer ok

1 Like

Tell the

To center them over his tables. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Great

I have no idea how to answer your question, but homie is killing it. I’d copy what he’s doing.

Edit: seriously, I’d read that thread if I were in your situation.

Didn’t mean to reply to you greenleaf, sorry.

3 Likes