Crop steering grow log

I think there’s about 3-4 per plant.

2 Likes

WOW! What strains you have there? The room looks spacious and organized. Nice work!

1 Like

@Medicine.grower Can one be relatively successful by running a crop steering without the sensors/meters? I’m interested in starting this journey but dont have the initial capital for all the sensors quite yet. I have everything else to fire up a room besides sensors.

3 Likes

I own the same model and do not doubt the claims. I know what it removes and what it draws. It is the most efficient dehumidifier on the market that I know of. Usually if you doubt something you spend a few mins researching before coming to the doubting conclusion.

You could to a certain degree monitoring your run off volume. Figure out your shot size and run off amount and adjust your feed time based off that.

1 Like

I’ve been super slack not updating my log, I’ve been busy but we cut down my room on Saturday.
The last 2 weeks I tapered down my ec and the last week I was at 1.5ec no real straight ro flush, the smell on these when we cut them down were on the charts, last run the root rot kinda fucked them at the end and this time I will not say I was happy with them but they were acceptable for sure. Like I always say the next one will be the one.
Here’s a few pictures from the last couple days, I ended up harvesting at day 58.

This is jealousy, she is the hardest plant to keep happy I’ve grown to date, but I think if I can tame her that she would put out well.

I got my room reset sanitized and ready to be flipped tomorrow, it was only down for 3 days so my plants could dry in there for 2 days and today to clean. Going to run 4x4x4 on top of slabs this time.
I’ve got 14 slabs and looks like it took about 50 gallons to fully saturate them, in the morning I’m slapping the 4x4x4 on top and it’ll be day 1 of flower.

12 Likes

Crush mode

Nice work

4 Likes

Exsactly how I feel tanks and pumps drippers are built now I’m trying to work out what route to go with sensors

Do you need run of in both veg and gen when steering?

How easy was it to hook up the Terros 12 to the data logger did you go with the Wi-Fi one or normal? Thanks in advance

I now have a couple sensors in my veg room and one in each flower zone, I’m using the zl6 data logger.

Keep the gap between plants ventilated at all times, so that its flowers will be larger

I’m looking at the same set up how’s it treating you any advice also would be appreciated

show the finished payton. Mine are taking too long IMO. Still lots of white hairs.

I cut mine at day 58, I never cut out the co2 completely so there was still white pistils at harvest. I’ll have pictures of the flower by the end of the week when they are ready to be trimmed.
This was her the day before harvest.

8 Likes

As always you amaze me with your grows. Well done brother. Keep up the awesome work.

3 Likes

I don’t know why it took me so long but I got some mini 5 gallon stock tanks for my athena pro line today.

4 Likes

how much do you pay? I get stuff off grow green mi. I got a gal of some humboldt deep fusion bloom for 4.20 and the micro gallon for 10 bux. a gal each can finish a couple tents for me I see its not on big sale right this moment but every few days its on sale for like 90 percent off. they have athena too but its in larger quantity https://growgreenmi.com/athena-nutrients-pro-bundle-set-grow-bloom-core-25-lb-buckets-of-each-25672

1 Like

Today is day 7 of flower, day 1 of flower I transplanted my 4x4x4 onto my slabs. For the first 2 days I just gave them one 3% shot per day then after that I let them dry down until they got down to 40% moisture content. The last 2 days they have been finally drying back 25% in 24hrs, so now they are getting only fed p1 shots until saturation then drying back until the next morning.

Running 82° 64% 1300ppm roughly 700umol.

Day 1 of flower.

Yesterday day 6 of flower

Today day 7

Until the last 2 days I wasn’t happy with how they were looking but I think it’s just they weren’t rooted into the slabs good yet and they are looking much better, 16 day veg from clone day 7 of flower.

7 Likes

Do you still take the reading from the 4x4 or the slab also got any tips for coco I’m setting up my soon atm waiting for the zl6 to arrive along with the terrors I’ve always used iws systems but needed change not productive I want to go with Rockwell but I got coco I need use up first