Crop steering grow log

Today is day 42. Running 81-82° 60%, my plan is to cut these at day 58. Flush will be 7 days at 1.5ec.
Today I switched back my irrigation schedule back to generative to try and get the flower to finish, last time I had issues with root rot at the end and my plants didn’t finish like I wanted, so far so good this time and they are track to have a much better yield and better quality then last run.

I just need to figure out how to replicate this in my micro. I’m ordering my irrigation parts for there by the end of the week so when they come in I’m going to install a dosatron system at home so I can get used to it.

13 Likes

I love how everything in the room is so clean, neat and uniform. Especially the plants. It almost looks like the first pic in your last post is a mirror image. I appreciate attention to detail.

4 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Your brave using only 4” cubes but looking good man.

3 Likes

I’ll never do it again lol. It was for sure a great learning experience but it’s not ideal since they even need 3 irrigations during lights off.

5 Likes

Great great job

A lot of precision irrigation @Medicine.grower

2 Likes

Was reading through this thread to earlier posts, I noticed you had the same problem I’m having with a few cuts I have. I started steering these plants the same fraying on the outside of the leaves is happening to mine. Did you end up finding out what that was? by the way awesome thread

1 Like

What I see is most deficiencies are most likely caused by lock out. This run my jealousy was having issues and I flushed her with my normal feed strength but I used a hose, after I did that it didn’t get any worse.

They can handle the high feed ec but once you get build up it causes issues, to much run off can also cause issues so it’s a balancing game of getting the feed ec to run off ratio just right.

4 Likes

is that one cola per plant?

1 Like

I think there’s about 3-4 per plant.

2 Likes

WOW! What strains you have there? The room looks spacious and organized. Nice work!

1 Like

@Medicine.grower Can one be relatively successful by running a crop steering without the sensors/meters? I’m interested in starting this journey but dont have the initial capital for all the sensors quite yet. I have everything else to fire up a room besides sensors.

3 Likes

I own the same model and do not doubt the claims. I know what it removes and what it draws. It is the most efficient dehumidifier on the market that I know of. Usually if you doubt something you spend a few mins researching before coming to the doubting conclusion.

You could to a certain degree monitoring your run off volume. Figure out your shot size and run off amount and adjust your feed time based off that.

1 Like

I’ve been super slack not updating my log, I’ve been busy but we cut down my room on Saturday.
The last 2 weeks I tapered down my ec and the last week I was at 1.5ec no real straight ro flush, the smell on these when we cut them down were on the charts, last run the root rot kinda fucked them at the end and this time I will not say I was happy with them but they were acceptable for sure. Like I always say the next one will be the one.
Here’s a few pictures from the last couple days, I ended up harvesting at day 58.

This is jealousy, she is the hardest plant to keep happy I’ve grown to date, but I think if I can tame her that she would put out well.

I got my room reset sanitized and ready to be flipped tomorrow, it was only down for 3 days so my plants could dry in there for 2 days and today to clean. Going to run 4x4x4 on top of slabs this time.
I’ve got 14 slabs and looks like it took about 50 gallons to fully saturate them, in the morning I’m slapping the 4x4x4 on top and it’ll be day 1 of flower.

12 Likes

Crush mode

Nice work

4 Likes

Exsactly how I feel tanks and pumps drippers are built now I’m trying to work out what route to go with sensors

Do you need run of in both veg and gen when steering?

How easy was it to hook up the Terros 12 to the data logger did you go with the Wi-Fi one or normal? Thanks in advance

I now have a couple sensors in my veg room and one in each flower zone, I’m using the zl6 data logger.