Level 4's and editing

Alright @trust_level_4’s I’m gonna ask that y’all knock it off with editing peoples posts. I know I’m not shit here, but I don’t think I’m the only one that is not ok with it.

I had no idea this was being done, and there should be clear guidelines on when you’re allowed to do it.

It’s not good that we as members don’t know when were gonna piss off jannie and our posts are gonna get fucked with.

Any editing is not ok imo, the ONLY time it should be justified is if someone is doxxing someone else

11 Likes

I can’t tell you how many early morning doxxing posts I’ve had to cut out and hide from other.

More than I can count at this point.

9 Likes

I’m gonna come right out and say it, sometimes I find your trolling unbearable, but as far as being a janny, I got no complaints about you.

The editing of posts isn’t cool.

Edit: in fact your our best one. So I apologize for getting salty in the covid thread, but I’m not ok with editing posts for no reason.

10 Likes

one or two alright haha but this is pretty lame

3 Likes

I’ll cop to editing to remove typo’s that directly effect intended content.

eg missing punctuation on [quote] or [image] tags

and possibly NOT leaving a note to that effect EVERY time.

but editing content for the sake of being an ass? who the fuck has time for that shit?!?

21 Likes

Maybe this should be taken out of the toking lounge do more people can see it??

3 Likes

@Killa12345

5 Likes

I’m not gonna point fingers, but it’s being done.

I’m on the fence about typos, I get the spirit, but I dunno.

I’m not talking about removing sensitive identifying information or even slight corrections as you’ve done. I’m taking outright changing people’s posts.

4 Likes

When have I ever edited a post @Franklin??

Yes, not sure if you need to kill me now but…

Edit:not sure if there’s a super secret toking lounge (taulking lounge maybe?) but here isn’t necessarily a bad place

1 Like

I’m just having fun.

2 Likes

Did you guys read the edited posts? Did anyone mention where these edited posts can be found?

And so what if it’s in the ec? Why is that ok it’s your own little fiefdom?

1 Like

good word fiefdom

4 Likes

I don’t agree with it either. I said it in the @cdt thread as well.

There are something you don’t need to do. Easier to just give them a hotdog. Lol.

3 Likes

Because im not gonna have my precious meme thread devolve into the redux of insane people in circular arguments 3: glizzy gobblers

… or maybe I will but at least ill make each post creative

1 Like

What? So you get to decide who posts what in a public forum?

1 Like

qma is the arbiter of what may or may not be posted in the echo chamber

1 Like

I’m the echo chamber :crown::crown::crown:

Not just the Covid threads. Lol.

2 Likes

No, i get to scribble on certain posts in the dump thread of a dump thread of a dump subforum, any one can see who vandalized the post in question

1 Like