Level 4's and editing

Besides editing posts, what’s have you done as a level 4?

he fact checked too lol

1 Like

I created the thread in question after numerous complaints

1 Like

You mean something a janny should do, and now you’re editing posts in it?

I made the thread interesting to retain the problematic personalities. YOU have now spilled Jerry Daycare into the real forum, congratulations

3 Likes

no - you interrupted the fun me killa and jed were having

3 Likes

You have made something that is getting a lot of interaction your own personal fiefdom and are saying you get to do what you want with it.

2 Likes

I mean that is quite a concise summary

Alright guys. I’m out. It’s too serious for me. Good luck @qma. This is a tough one.

We should go through you list of campaign promises.

Didn’t you say your gonna eliminate d8 or cbd

5 Likes

Ok, we’re gonna make sure we get some clear understanding of if this is ok from @sidco and @Future, because I think we as a community need to know when our posts are gonna get fucked with.

1 Like

Should I be silencing them instead? That was the only gag promise.

1 Like

Im keeping it to my thread and everyone but you in the thread voted that it was ok

Yeah. A few flags in this thread will just about silence anyone for the night

2 Likes

You should be demoted, you’re a bad janny

Would you like an audit of my work so far? Its your right as a regular

2 Likes

He’s made a few threads making fun of me. Ones certainly “deceit”. :point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

Promote @Curious_Roberto to head of sanitation.

7 Likes

I’d like your word you’ll stop editing peoples posts.

You guys devolve into low blows. I spent hours making you a fun “make fun of Floridians” thread and you blew it. Im sick of putting in creative work for unappreciative people. Yall are collectively worse than zuckerberg. If I really wanted to ruin this forum I would post a link to my Leftbook groups and fucking flood this place with virulent communists. I work really hard to keep things interesting without stepping on toes and here comes @Curious_Roberto who isnt even part of Club Jerry complaining about something he knows nothing about

2 Likes

Seriously

1 Like