Level 4 Elections

Add your own suggestions. They’re looking for 10 and need a vote from different people.

Edit. I am dead. Got me laughing out loud and then attacked by a puppet

4 Likes

figured id hook up @StoneD too…since he wants to be a regular again. I can hook you up too @qma. LOL

stoned

This is what a leader does…LOL…in my oprah voice…you get a new tag…you get a new tag…LOL everyone gets a new tag

10 Likes

Bro. My face can’t get more red I’m under attack if I laugh

5 Likes

@Roguelab is a great choice.
The time difference may be helpful having someone from Europe

Edit: all 5 people you have listed there are good choices. Can we have all 5?

7 Likes

@FicklePickle @TheGratefulPhil and @Roguelab

11 Likes

@that445guy for knowing where to find the shared reality that spurred this election.

8 Likes

I’d like to nominate:

@FicklePickle
@Curious_Roberto
@Roguelab
@Akoyeh
@TheGratefulPhil
@Apothecary36
@Thetetraguy

Trying to think of the responsible-ish people to keep this place ship shape

10 Likes

@Akoyeh for the vote.

We need profesional and organized, clear thought behind this type of moderation

4 Likes

Second that!
@Roguelab TheGratefulPhil
@Akoyeh
@FicklePickle
@ky_cbd
@Apothecary36
@StoneD
@SidViscous
@Killa12345

All these guys get my vote.

12 Likes

Oh shit I forgot about @SidViscous

Guy knows his shit and is always objective in his responses

9 Likes

You guys are to kind, I’m honored but mostly along for the ride lol. @Killa12345 @StoneD @MagisterChemist @TheGratefulPhil @Roguelab @Apothecary36 @Akoyeh @Demontrich @Dred_pirate would all be great to keep things organized and on track.

4 Likes

so how about one of you show us those Lvl4 skills…build the poll and get the voting going?

I’d second most every name I’ve heard, I suggest everyone list so far goes on the poll, and we leave it up for a week.

7 Likes

Thanks for the nod! My luck I would accidentally delete the forum by mistake, then blame it on @StoneD.
Lol

11 Likes

Truly honored to have recommendations from so many members I deeply respect. Many thanks to you all! There’s a lot of great people who have been nominated!

8 Likes

Edit: I’m just going to make a list and update it as needed. There’s so many people who deserve this that it’s hard to remember them all on the spot.

@Roguelab
@squig
@SidViscous
@Photon_noir
@Kingofthekush420
@tweedledew
@akoyeh
@Dr.Jebril

7 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot @squig, he needs to be in the pole for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations! I’m on here all day everyday. Happy to contribute whatever I can to the community that’s helped me so much.

(I’ve been itching to add some note this information isn’t accurate* to some of my old posts. I’m worried I’ve steered some perfectly kind people in the wrong direction with my previous ignorance)

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Level 4 Elections. Vote early. Vote Often

I accidentally voted for myself is there any way to change that (if not plz.subtract it)

2 Likes

Double tap and you can edit votes.