Level 4 Elections

Thank you for the nomination, as a lab manager I spend about 6-8 hours on my computer a day Mon-Thur. And always keep the forum updated. I always try and flag the non verified slangers and spam artists and work toward a better and cleaner forum for all. I would be happy to do this on a higher level.

10 Likes

@Roguelab seems to be a good choice to me.

6 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs definitely should have it.

4 Likes

Afaik, veing level 4 does not make someone a regular, which is 100% activity based, which is the qualification for the toking lounge

10 Likes

Oh, I figured if you had those mod powers it would boost access. Thanks for clarification

4 Likes

I think regular is a minimum requirement for anyone level 4. If your not here as a regular. You probably should be able to change the forum. Just my personal opinion

14 Likes

I’m working on it dam it guys punch to the nuts

Where’s my sleeping bag and cot I’ll post up

9 Likes

You’re the outlier but I feel your regular role will be back soon.

2 Likes

itss just like every time I ask about the thca badge I start to much chit

4 Likes

I’m gunnin for killas :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

took a month to lose it takes year to get it back

6 Likes

i know my brotha…and if someone like you arent in that club…it means its even more exclusive. I dont think lvl4 should be easier to obtain than lvl3 which future posted the criteria and its not easy.

you will be back in no time.

6 Likes

I’m kinda looking forward to losing that status because I’m hopefully in a lab… but then again my newb ass is gonna be on here constantly for research and learning. Gonna be kissing so much ass while getting my ass kicked.

2 Likes

Whomever gets nominated, good luck on that lol.

5 Likes

gonna fucking hate me…LOL all the stupid tangents i go on.

im just happy i have what seem to be the most enviest badge of all In my evil laughter voice hahahahaha

6 Likes

:smiley: I can see it now. Leaving some meme that represents you split the topic, and in the new topic you continue the shenanigans.

3 Likes

big words on friday…sorry im having a great friday…happy holiday weekend guys

4 Likes

It’s definitely got me envious NGL

3 Likes

I’ll happily help out as lvl4 if the community thinks I’m fit to do so.

Thanks dudes

Edit: Definitely @Roguelab tho

13 Likes

hooked u up…

my good deed for the day

5 Likes