Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Exactly why they are kept hidden, because you attempted to game it. But you haven’t met all the criteria which is why you are not a “Regular”

and @Future does it keep up w monthly read time or just yearly. and monthly post etc

I’m all for adding TL4s and removing inactive ones.

I’ve done more or less depending on how busy I am. For the past several months I’ve been super busy so it’s been hard to keep up.

In the case that someone isn’t an active TL4 and isn’t making a difference, I don’t see a problem in saying “time for you to free up some space so someone w more time can help more”

7 Likes

… hmmm

I voted add only because I think it’s gonna get annoying and messy if every cycle the TL4s get jumbled based on popular support. I’m all for automating a method for electing replacements if a TL4 doesn’t meet some reasonable set of requirements though.

3 Likes

Maybe we elect 6 more, and they all have 2 year terms, but half are offset 12 months?

So the existing batch would have till end of 2022, the new ones we add this year would go to 2023

Too complex?

3 Likes

Just elect the next 6 from the initial election. :wink:

3 Likes

I’d say that’s good idea for fast swift easy way to do it but someone would say I only said that bc I’m on there

demon probably shouldn’t do it as he’s made it known to several of us he only signs in to check DMs

If we’re gonna make it a biennial election, we ought to throw in an impeachment process too

6 Likes

so let’s impeach @Mosaic_Co-Labs ?

we can hold like templar night time circle for his judgement

drawn and quartered… or castration!!!

also @Future being a TL 3 should probably be a requirement even though that in itself could use some tweaking but that’s neither here nor there atm
and if @Mosaic_Co-Labs comes down do we bring 7 in? a replacement plus the six

1 Like

so when’s this going down @Future or are u waiting one of us to take it over?

1 Like

Well the last one was September if 2020 so I would imagine sometime next month

1 Like

o I can’t count or read I thought that’s why he was bringing it up bc more needed to be added

We need people who can split and organize. A TL4 that doesn’t assist doing those things is a TL4 for (almost) no reason, the extra abilities aren’t being utilized, they might as well remain TL3 because nothing will change except the title and ability to make a mess. Picking TL4s from the TL3 stock from users who are demonstrating usefulness with their current abilities should be considered. It’s awesome when that TL4 is also a popular person, anyone on here who was being super helpful for a long period of time with no signs of slowing down I’d make them a TL4 just to take some work off my plate as I have done with a few users.

If a TL4 is doing something horribly wrong or malicious people will notice and they will get docked to a TL3 or less, I am even a bit sensitive about off topic posting since other users see a Leader making a mess they make it look okay for everyone else, same with losing their cool or being negative to users.

Kind of on track with MoM, we need a mock government not at all based on the forum TrustLevel system where users can be elected for recognition and be in charge of something(?). I’m open to ideas. Maybe elect ~20 users (1% of the current user base), 2 Kings, 4 Dukes, 6 Viscounts, 8 Barons. Just using silly names but having some kind of board would be super duper cool.

10 Likes

I nominate myself.

I’m here daily

4 Likes

I too nominate myself. I’m here daily

3 Likes

I’ll nominate myself if someone else backs the nomination… otherwise nominating myself is useless…does anyone else back me? I’m definitely here daily and am posting more and.more instead just reading…idk how the king himself future will feel about me but I made it in the first election lost by 2 poles
@FicklePickle has my 2nd
i could even go for @anon16547145 if he’d stop worrying about fussing w everyone lol. Jk man

2 Likes

I back @StoneD. He’s here regularly trying to help others.

2 Likes

@MagisterChemist should be made tl4 against his will

3 Likes

Practice moving threads to correct categories (not things to the EC, but for sale posts in the wrong spot and stuff) and correct titles when you see misspellings or make them more descriptive if they’re not. These are things lvl3s can start doing that make them great lvl4 users.

6 Likes