Let's see your set up!

Oh you dont even wanna hear some of the first hand stories ive seen and even worse the ones ive heard of that i know are true. The good ole boys still ride deep here.

5 Likes

I keep a letter from the Humboldt county jail in my briefcase. I got it in 2010 or so. He was my customer and my friend and it served to remind me that I was risking nothing during the wild ride of Cannabis and the people paying my paycheck were risking everything. There is no justice for anyone until there is justice for everyone.

20 Likes

Ya here you take it to the box, 1 outta 12 are in it. None of the confiscated stuff ever goes up for auction, well i guess they dis just arrest the guy who runs all that for selling a corvette for a $1 so maybe thats why

5 Likes

machines
Hexane and Methanol recovery/ purgeand decarb reactors.
This is prior to the addition of a Co2 suppression system.

22 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice room! Shipping container build?

3 Likes

Yes indeed, we went the budget route

3 Likes

I personally think they are a great versatile structure that’s easily convertible. My centrifuge and solvent tanks are in a 8x20. Nice work buddy it looks great!!

3 Likes

I just got a 10x20 ‘shed’ delivered on Tuesday to build out. I’ll post the results and maybe a thread on the build out

6 Likes

I hated the clutter that was induced by installing all features I needed on one manifold

;this is very very close to the final design

I have a few tweaks but ya this has been my project for the past few weeks

23 Likes

From where @Badcookieextracts? Good luck with the buildout!

Just ordered in from one of the prefab shed places (see attached picture) around me, ordered a explosion proof fan and gas detector today but still have a huge list of things to do

12 Likes

That’s awesome @Badcookieextracts thx for sharing.

1 Like

I think we officially named the rig,

“The Little Monster”

Y’all have seen enough of her though… she’s just so cute!

31 Likes

Where did you piece this together from?

@GreenMachine_Consult

2 Likes

@FicklePickle I love :green_heart: the green hoses. :100:

2 Likes

I give credit to using air hose for water line to @Intergalactic

2 Likes

Those pressure washer fittings leak a little bit when there is no pressure on the system.

Continuous feed hemp to crude processing set-up. Closed loop/inline, mechanical filtration & winterization, 250-500 gph ethanol recovery, PLC controlled automation, CIP. Can run CRYO EtOH or Ambient. Culmination of R&D project with VincentCorp screwpress as well as two other engineering firms with over 70 years of process engineering each. We have over 2500 hrs of design, testing and validation work to date on this system and components. Still in build out phase with a Aug 1st commissioning date. Tweaking, further engineering work, the addition of Distillation and DT August & September. Here is a snapshot of a couple skids… Material handling into screwpress.

21 Likes