Let's digitalize Cash and simplify everything!

Hello Future4200,

I am a new vendor/consultant, we offer cash based solutions. We have a product that will substantially reduce costs associate with cash management… we are digitalizing cash in North America! Manage cash and coin in minutes vs hours!

How automating cash can reshape a more efficient future for cash payment in retail!

Operational Benefits:
Cash automation creates efficiencies by lowering costs associated with;

-Opening till counts
-End of day closing procedures
-Cashier shift counts
-Reports related to bank deposits
-Audits regarding cash management
-Reduced banking fees

Liabilities/Security Benefits:
Protect your staff and customers;

-Significantly reduce or eliminate shortage
-Point precision accuracy which eliminates recounts
-UL rated safe for optimal protection
-Robbery process built into the server reducing loss
-Investigation time reduction when dealing with cash loss and liability.

Company Benefits:
Creates a customer experience environment;

-With reduction of cash handling (On average 2.5 hours a day) you can provide your customers with a more enhanced experience/relationship.
-Increase customer paying options. On average 1 in 5 want to pay cash.
-Settle cash disputes simply without creating tensions with the customer.

Paper trails and reporting:
Every touch is recorded, money in, money out;

-Cash on-hand real-time.
-Deposit and withdraw user liability verification.
-Customizable date reporting of past transaction.
-Digitalized, pin-point accuracy on record keeping.

I am here to support this community in any way I can.

Thank you

Todd

Hey Todd, digitizing cash is allowing the government to track us. Why should we use your services when cash is king?

21 Likes

I like the idea of the robbery process built in to the server.

10 Likes

Great question, the average business spends about 2-2.5 hours a day on cash, thats huge labor savings!

Example:

3 higher ranking employees come in early to count cash and do morning prep before open. (It could be different if you count after every shift and even worse if you have a line-up trying to cash out at EOD.

Anyways, higher paid employees or owners.

Daily Labor Savings (DLS)

3 a day x hourly wage averaged (we will say 18 an hour) x 2 hours a day =DLS

BIG MONEY… I would assume you would make more than Uncle Sam would take… you tell me. (I do have 15 years of payment industry experience, respectful:)).

Anyways, lets equate:

3 emp × $18 average × 2 hours= $108 (DLS)

Takeit to the month on a 30 day average.
108 x 30= $3240

To the year.

12 months × $3240= $38,880.00 in potential labor savings!

Make sense?

You are also not contected to a POS with my solution so it hold cash and reports totals only. Unless you want intergration… thats a whole new convo.

IRS is usually more interested in you POS balance from my experience.

Its fantastic, once you put in the security password… the system kicks out a very small amount of cash as a trick and locks the entire system up… no entry!

if you need 6 man hours to count cash you should have a machine or better employees.

13 Likes

Let’s see the data for that.

Lmao, this is the weed industry and cash will always be king

5 Likes

With this machine, we can annihilate cash counts… time. Bank fees such as change ordes, deposits, time at the bank … armor costs and rental fees (if any). This machine literally manages cash like an ATM… fast, reliable and 99.99% effective… cash in, cash out.

Let’s do an honest case study. Do you own a dispensary? If so, name please and email. I would love to discuss.

i wish i had that problem. I worked in a business before credit cards were as wildly popular as today and i dont remember it taking 2 hours a day in cash work and the business i worked for was primarily cash business…

where do these numbers come from??

9 Likes

I used to run a dispensary, and also have previously worked in finance for 3 years.

Im just having a hard time understanding how it takes the hrs you claim to count cash.

6 Likes

“Average Business”

C7HZ5wdVwAAiecD

21 Likes

Maybe this will help see. I have been working a larger box store environment. We are rolling this thing out all over the country.

2 Likes

can you refer us to some of your clients??

5 Likes

Yeah plenty of banks use these already.

3 Likes

I need to learn more from all of you. This is a new vertical/industry. The more I learn the better I can assist.

Each dispensary my operate differently and have different needs base off the volumes.

Yeppers! We made a retail version and its been very popular.

Here you go.

1 Like

I sorta meant in the cannabis industry

Maybe them boyz up in humboldt could use some of these machines.

I know one business here that loves cash and could probably use this…

5 Likes