Legal lab progress shots

Well we’re getting some real progress made in the last few weeks and super stoked on it. Here’s a few photos. Haha not many people I can share these with yet and I’m too excited.

51 Likes

Keep on keepin on brother! Coming along!

8 Likes

Looks great. :100:

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Got a question for anyone with a c1d1. How many sparkless outlets do you have inside? Or other little things you wish you had installed previously? Thanks

4 Likes

@midsfactory has all his electrical components outside of the C1d1 space

1 Like

stop lying you working for el mencho :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

sorry about that just having fun

@midsfactory and I are homies. I’ve been to his lab a time or two. His lab is set up properly, I can’t say the same for where I’m at. Lol

Ya I’ll have my water heater and stuff like that outside the room and plumbed through the wall. Just trying to think of anything else I could possibly need an outlet for inside the room down the road.

1 Like

@BG305 you have any suggestions on anything you’ve ever needed to plug in inside your c1d1? Solvent scale or any other random things? I believe the one I’m getting is battery operated but waiting to hear back.

Good luck🙂

1 Like

Thanks. Honestly a little overwhelmed. Our contractor is an idiot so I’m having to do way more than I anticipated.

5 Likes

We built a space for electrical and inside we do have a few c1d1 rated outlets. Just weigh your solvent b eforehand then being it in when needed.

1 Like

Definitely get a rechargeable battery scale. Being able to track solvent loss per run is pretty important imo. Especially when training people, they need to be able to know where they’re at in recovery.

2 Likes

Ya that’s what I’m getting. Going with one of these Intrinsically Safe Platform Scales - ArlynGuard P - Arlyn Scales

3 Likes

Looking good
Yet I see a lot high volume ventilation in the roof but how about the floor any air displacement or suction there ?

1 Like

People that buy lab containers hate their wallets

3 Likes

Wasn’t my wallet

3 Likes

ayyyeee this is lit. Can’t wait to see what it look like when it done.

1 Like