Las Vegas Nevada

I was curious how many people are on here that work in Las Vegas. I was thinking about moving from Oregon to Vegas and wanted to see if I could transition.

2 Likes

Horrible decision if you’re talking about the legal recreational market. You’re better off in Oregon…

5 Likes

Oregon is lame as fuck. Hemp people here are worse than anyone else I’ve ever seen. Plus I’m not a big fan of the wet rainy cold winter half the year.

8 Likes

It’s getting to the point hemp bois are talked about like transients

I like it…

10 Likes

I have never seen anything like what I’ve seen in a year of being in Medford Oregon.

11 Likes

I’m curious…what have you seen?

I know race buggy and class 3 firearm manufacturers in vegas…no cannabis peeps though.

8 Likes

I am a gun nut I would love to work in that industry. I was actually thinking about making that transition.

There is so much hemp it is basically free biomass. You think that’s a good thing but none of the hemp guys pay there bills. Always have some excuse why the work you did wasn’t good even though the testing is what it suppose to be. Everything is pennys here in Oregon. D8 is like 1500 maybe even cheaper here but you go to Cali it’s 3500 maybe cheaper depending on how many you buy. So much scamming. I mean don’t get me wrong the thc world is the same way the hemp guys to me are the outcast who couldn’t make it in the thc world.

7 Likes

They are the dirty hippie with black feet lol

2 Likes

Might I suggest Arizona? Same gun laws, better looking people, nicer amenities, and a cannabis industry primed to explode. If you’re looking to party all the time, Vegas is awesome. I have a house for rent on the Rhodes ranch golf course in Vegas if you’re that interested.

6 Likes

My best friend just bought a house out there. Was just trying to be closer to friends and not so isolated. I haven’t looked to much into Arizona don’t know anyone out there with license or manufacturing but I’m sure it’s not hard to find.

1 Like

LA is no better, definitely not even close to $3,500 for any type of D8. About half.

Bales of hemp rotting alongside the roads in the country with millions in unpaid debt to the farmers, etc etc etc. same same but different

Just gotta find the right group I guess, or create your own. The second option you may have better luck with

I’d take a team of 2-3 good people over 100 wooks anyday

9 Likes

I have a good group of people I work with. I’ve just never seen so much scandal like I have with the hemp guys. I guess price depends on who you know. Oklahoma I’ve seen 4K-5k

3 Likes

This is where I’m at in life… It took me 9 years to get to this point, but the sad reality is that I should have moved years ago! I thought the isolation was what I required, but not by a long shot…

4 Likes

I have just always worked in the cannabis industry and moved up to Oregon to help start a facility and got screwed and have just not really enjoyed the hemp industry like I thought I was going to. It pollutes the market and creates bullshit.

6 Likes

My only real point was, not to wait around hoping things will change… I’ve been doing that the past 3 years, and I’m convinced that I would be a in a much better place had I left then, but whatever because now is now

4 Likes

i grew up there. summer is hot as fuck. can open up your window at night and your room will get hotter. other than that, cost of living is alright!

i think there’s definitely job opps out there

2 Likes

You in Phoenix?

I just moved back from CO and looking to network with other freedom lovers haha

2 Likes

Best time to start was yesterday. The 2nd best time to start is now

4 Likes

methford; theres your problem

7 Likes

Nope I don’t do drugs and I don’t drink. But there are def a bunch of meth beads here?

2 Likes