Las Vegas Nevada

Do you work in cannabis in Arizona

I am a QCR for Hawthorne and several other garden equipment manufacturers. We supply commercial facilities with capital and consumable equipment as well as assist with layout, design and sourcing of hemp and cannabis genetics.

I also help hemp labs source raw materials but try to avoid ā€œhempboisā€ that canā€™t spell lol.

On the side, I consult for athletes and cancer patients with a background in curanderismo and human performance.

I really love Freedom

Edit: Iā€™m just getting involved in the industry out here as I just moved two weeks ago but I can definitely help add some tools to your tool-belt

6 Likes

Arizona isnā€™t bad and not that far of a drive to Vegas from Phoenix. Iā€™m in the Arizona Cannabis market, things are only going up from here.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Phoenix, letā€™s link up for a lunch, you had me and freedom lovers

2 Likes

Haha perfect, thats what im looking for.

Lets do it. Ill message you my contact info

1 Like

I live in Phoenix

2 Likes

Lets connect.

Iā€™ll send you my contact info

2 Likes

Oh me too :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Lets all keep this momentum going!
Ill message you my info as well.

Maybe we can set up a networking and margaritas event at a centralized location for everybody in the Valley

1 Like

Got a facility in Vegas Iā€™m doing a buildout for new clean slate. Theyā€™ll be looking for folks soon

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be out in Vegas March 5th -12th for a visit then coming back to move all my stuff.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a solid Hemp distro and extraction lab here in Vegas. I can definitely say with confidence that thereā€™s a lot of opportunity here. Everybody flocks to Oregon but in my opinion the market there is a bit saturated. Down here the climate isnā€™t necessarily sustainable for outdoor cultivation (obviously). The majority of the hemp business that is done down here is distribution as well as extraction. Cost of living is also very solid. Yes it gets hot as fuck during the Summer which low key sucks but thereā€™s surely opportunity down here business wise. You definitely get more bang for your buck in this city. I love it and I donā€™t see myself moving to Oregon any time soon. I moved here for a hemp opportunity a few years ago and itā€™s been absolutely great so far. Hopefully I can provide some insight for those who are truly interested.

Love your CBN + Melatonin chews broā€¦ Theyā€™re fire!

Hey would you ever market out in Texas?

1 Like

Absolutely.

I can go just about anywhere my services are needed.
We have projects all throughout the country

I was in tight with that industry here in the Midwest. Had to take a step back because you know, weed.

Iā€™m not on any current marketā€¦?

1 Like

did the margarita meetup ever happen? also in phx.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not but letā€™s make it happen

I thought one was happening in Vegas.