Largest Gummy Manufacturer

Who is the largest, most efficient & last but not least most professional gummy manufacturer?

I need a large gummy manufacturer for a PO. What’s your gummy out put?

How big is your facility? Clean rooms? Where are you located? Any other pertinent info feel free to share.

1 Like

Bumping this because I’m also interested. If there’s some smaller operations I’d be interested in them as well!

Better Nutritionals is probably the biggest. They are located in CA. Last time I checked they had a 2-3 month lead time.

22 Likes

@raghanded maybe? At least on here

1 Like

Hybrid Confections down in Grand Junction… Owners are the same as Enstroms Candies who are world known for their toffee.

3 Likes

Not sure but maybe @steelrollin could help

I thought you made your own gummies?

How many candies are you looking for, and what do you want in them?

I dont think @raghanded is up and running, but i could be wrong.

5 Likes

We are. Ready to show what Texas is capable of.

2 Likes

This unfortunately. Had to tweak some stuff in our space for GMP. A lot of moving parts setting up our liquid filling line and bagging machines. Very close though.

18 Likes

I do make my own gummies. We’re moving this sop out of house with some Tech for vertical integration. Other companies need attention so the easy work will be passed off wink wink.

Like 15 million gummies for an order big…

Beautiful setup by @raghanded

5 Likes

SICK

:money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Fap. When you contacting king edibles

Everything is bigger in Texas if you look for it…

1 Like

:sob: I’m like on-call per weekend. Oi the things we do for fire :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

What’s your MOQ size like? One of my close friends wants to expand to the gummy vertical, but he hasn’t found any manufacturers with a reasonable lead time or MOQ that isn’t like 1 million gummies.

When NY goes fungi friendly, we need to talk. Thats where its at IMO.

3 Likes

Good news. We got shit rolling soon @MillerliteRN As expected. Shit happens.

1 Like

I’ve thought about that as well :wink:

Haven’t really heard any buzz about it yet here.

Some of you west coast guys pipe in on this.

There are already brands being built, and products available now.

3 Likes

Good news fucker. Shit happens. Everything got right.