Largest Gummy Manufacturer

I mean buzz about it going legal anywhere in my vicinity, definitely going to be a huge market here if it does.

Edit:

I guess that’s a step in the direction we’re looking for.

2 Likes

There’s a mushroom dispensary somewhat near me in the bay area, but they’re completely unbranded mushrooms, kind of like black market dispensaries. There’s delivery services in Oakland and Santa Cruz that come to mind. One of them in Oakland does mushroom gummies and they’re wild popular, so the demand is definitely out there. Oregon might have some cool stuff going on there.

The real market that’s worth paying attention to IMO is Canada, they have a more mature market there, with websites openly selling mail order mushrooms.

I really like the branding of this brand called “Origin Mushrooms”.

1 Like

bruh my gummy molds took a month to get here. but I can do like 450x1g gummies, posted that I had my sop down like a month ago. still working on the packing tho.

3 Likes

I need more molds but Ali is slow

These were gifted to me recently.

3 Likes

hehe been working on branding for a square microdose not dissimilar

What type of dose can you fit into a 3 - 3.5gm gummy? Anything from micro to tripping? I’m not really a hallucinogen guy anymore. @MillerliteRN

Any market on pressing psilocybin mints or tablets?

About to order tooling for the tablet press, might think about adding a mushroom shaped one for fun. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Mile High’s facility is fucking huge. Very clean as well. They’re GMP.
Definitely not the cheapest guys around, but they have always been real professional with me and seem to have shit pretty dialed in.

1 Like

not directed at me but I’m gonna chime in.

a scary amount. the extract I end up with is water soluble. lemme do a run and I’ll come back with what the rough dried fruit equivalence is. if I remember correctly it’s something like 270mg is equal to 1g of dried fruit. but that’s doesn’t completely answer your question.

might be easier for me to tell you if I have a volume of the mold? I can just test solubility in an equivalent amount of water. I know it’s not the EXACT same but it’s a good jump off point.

1 Like

DM me

2 Likes

I know a great extraction method basically nobody is doing. Shelf stable and super potent.

Out here I’ve basically been waiting on SB-519 to pass everything and then hit the ground running.

If anybody wants to talk shop hit me up. I’m involved with and can consult on everything from lab work, bulk cultivation, to product manufacturing.

I’m trying to make the move to myco full time pretty soon. I spent years working in the myco lab and I’ll be doing it full time again shortly. Been doing nothing but myco work the few hours I don’t have to work in my grow the past couple years.

edit:
There are quite a few chocolate and gummy brands being made right now. But a lot aren’t super shelf stable

4 Likes

For Large scale gummy manufacturing that is reliable I would go with any of the following https://global-widget.com/, https://www.nowave.com/, or https://activeconfectionery.com/

5 Likes

Ayo i can mass produce 1200 in 1 week

1200 gummies thats 120 packs

Super fast

We do 20,000 gummies/hr in CA. HIT ME UP!

Ig - thecaliforniacure
email - thecaliforniacure@gmail.com
cell - 3107467733