Large scale hemp consultant looking for part time work over the next 2 months while I build my own lab. I charge 150$ an hour

This guy gets it.

4 Likes

I consult industrial facilities. Got a 75,000 sq ft hemp manufacturing project in Oklahoma I’m working on. This size project requires a team of consulting partners which is why there are not a bunch of successful projects already online. Too many big egos getting in the way. In my opinion most industrial folks aren’t on here because of the predominant clandestine mindset on this forum that is completely at odds with industrial level operations. Anyway just my two cents. Where are you located? Id love to chat, as things progress on a few of my projects I will for sure need custom C1D2 PLC’s for LIM’s integrations to capture process data.

4 Likes

Get your lab to scale on a budget with warm washing and an efficient post processing SOP! Same end product without 75k in chillers.

Warning: this process is more technically complicated and requires much more man power. But weekly costs instead of large up front costs seem to be a consistent need in a lot of these start ups

2 Likes

#40kiloperhour #onemankillinit #2kinvested

2 Likes

Extremely proud of how this conversation resolved itself. Lessons learned all around.

@Psilisophical summarized it nicely

@TheGratefulPhil you are certainly worth more than that friend

@siosis fuck yes brother. You set your own worth, which is based off an agreement between you and the guy paying you.

I charge $500/hr on the phone, $750 video chat. I do a couple of each a week, repeat customers too. Personally, knowing that I can save these people thousands of dollars in mistakes avoided, meks me feel fucking fuzzy on the inside.

$500/hr sounds like a lot to a guy making minimum wage, but is cheap insurance for a guy investing a couple million into a project.

Beyond this, I offer much more reasonable long term advisory relationships. Typically in the $1-2k/month + options range. These average out to a day/month each of work. I also snuck a bulk advisory package discount rate into the GLG membership structure, “Corporate Membership”

With that in mind, consider that I guarantee each one of you that I mentioned is certainly more experienced, or more knowledgeable than me in at least 1 or more applicable skills. I don’t know @siosis but I’ve fallen back on @TheGratefulPhil and @Psilisophical numerous times when I lacked the ability to solve a problem.

Hell of a time to be alive fellas

14 Likes

Gotta change that whole you don’t know me thing boss :ok_hand:

3 Likes

bump this back up. I focus alot more on shoe string budgets and getting cali thc guys over to CBD on a budget. Feel me out and see if im your best option. Ill happily point you to some other (more expensive) but very intelligent guys!

3 Likes

I’ve charged 450 an hour with no problems, except for consults I have done for mutual friends but in general I don’t do any consulting for less than 10k these days. Just my two cents and where I stand. Bho, ethanol, and distillation.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m cheaper. Do a lot of running peoples ideas through me cause I’m Cheap to bounce ideas off of. I specialize in warm wash for low budget high capacity with the same final product in the end with the fraction of a budget. 150$ an hour and then SOP Packets priced on how in depth they need to be. So bump bump

2 Likes

Hi, I may be in need of your services. Could you please DM your resume/CV?

1 Like

Wow what a great thread.

I definitely know I should be charging more!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Bumping the bumpskis

Get your Florida questions answered. All your hemp questions answered. Bounce ideas for designs off me. I have Matny uses to save tou money

2 Likes

Due to my schedule getting booked out my hourly rate has increased to 200$. Have all the connections to save you a ton of money on equipment. Can also alter the Future SOPs for cheap readily applicable SOPs for your lab. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Also can provide you with techs for any skilled position all the way up to lab director.

My connections cover almost every possible need you’ll come across even into the future.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump. Lots of growth happening all over. Every consult I add to my list of contacts so slowly building atleast 1 lab or contact in every single state. Can connect you with others labs in your state if your in areas that this is brand new in. Like Pennsylvania or Minnesota etc.

Feel free to reach out! If I can’t help your or your project exceeds my capabilities I can refer you to other very qualified consultants that you’ll be very happy with!

I’ll start having my clients leave feedback here

3 Likes

Been a great resource. We’ve done some pre consulting with him to get us on the right track. Will be using him when ready to finalize our system.

3 Likes

Just a quick note that @Siosis 's consulting has been first class and worth every penny. Many people talk shop but have no experience. Honestly, a very personable and technical pro. Looking forward to collaborating with him again. We are lucky to have him in the community, thank man!

3 Likes

Bumping this back up for visibility so a couple more clients can leave feedback. Going for that verified consultant tag. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Siosis really does know what he it talking about, i can personally vouch for this guy and recommend his services

5 Likes

Appreciate it boss. Big things coming from you in the north east

2 Likes