Labeling machines

Anyone have recommendations on smaller scale manual labeling machines while we build revenue for automation?

labeling bottles of tinctures or bottles filled with capsules etc.

brands or application styles?

thanks, production nuances like that are not my forte

3 Likes

You can print stickers for tincture bottles via something like uprinting. We print the bulk of our packaging in China and use a laser printer for specific strain info and a dymo thermal printer for per sale info.

I have seen decent color printers for doing this around 6k. Otherwise, print via factory or get a common size sticker printed.

For ex: 1" x 2" round edge rectangle may work for tincture bottle. I believe those were about $0.12 per.

meant application of labels. not printing of them

1 Like

do you want color? Small thermal printers are awesome if color is not required.

you can also use a good color laser

1 Like

How big are your bottles? I’m aware of some tek in the beverage/pharma industry, but it does vary by bottle size.

Also, what form are your labels currently? 100% preprinted roll? Or preprinted with handwritten lot info?

100% preprinted

30 and 60ml bottles

https://zaplabeler.com

2 Likes

We just got the mt-50 in yesterday!
Was $450 shipped express. It’s semi automatic so not manual
If you’d like the seller I can help you out.

3 Likes

That would work just fine for our needs. Works fine with smaller bottle sizes ? You like it? We will take one! Lol

1 Like

Disclaimer. We haven’t used it yet. We just got it.
We specified that we wanted it for 5ml jars.
The video the sent prior to purchase was them using it on small bottles.
Dm me and I’ll shoot you the sellers info (alibaba)

We are about to try this budget solution out for manual assisted bottle filling: https://www.amazon.com/Sumeve-Filling-Machine-Automatic-2-3500ml/dp/B07JYZSBCT/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=liquid%2Bfiller&qid=1575244510&sr=8-1&th=1

A little late but… I purchased the mt 50 a few months back and have had good success with it when I figured out how to route the label ribbon. You can adjust to most bottle sizes, we are using 30ml and 120ml.

3 Likes

What’s the word with this unit @CannabisBlacklist any good or bad things to say about it?

4 Likes

Will it do chapsticks size containers?

3 Likes

@MillerliteRN are y’all using some kind of auto semi auto labeler right now? I’m looking for a good solution for glass preroll tubes and glass flower jars

1 Like

That’s currently wook work that really needs addressing.

3 Likes

I saw this machine where dude was printing on a bottle with the machine
I found out it was called a print-pad machine
Cheap ones are tree-fitty
This may avoid several things with labeling it was just long ago when I saw it, and I can’t remember if it would work for how much info I want to get on a bottle, thought I’d mention it
Uline has tons of labeling gear as well.
Anyone here do stickers etc fast and fair? I’d much rather purchase from the honeys as from the corporations

3 Likes

Hi Siosis
pls check below posts:
Tincture Bottle Labeling Machine
Dropper Bottle Labeling Machine
The automatic labeling machine designed for round bottles or other common cylindrical products. Such as cylindrical plastic bottles, glass bottles, metal bottles.

I’ve got an MT-50 and it’s pretty good, but can get off track quickly. It’s a pain to feed the paper through and if the rollers aren’t adjusted perfectly the paper will tear or get out of whack. Other than that it works great from a wine bottle to a small 15ml tincture bottle.

2 Likes

Hi Siosis
pls check below posts:
Dropper Bottle Labeling Machine
Tincture Bottle Labeling Machine
The automatic labeling machine designed for round bottles or other common cylindrical products. Such as cylindrical plastic bottles, glass bottles, metal bottles.