Label printer and labeler

Can you use carts on that applicator? Seem too small

Anything you wish. Can be just a logo or full color photo quality product label. You can even print on clear labels that make packaging look great.

Itā€™s just a label printer that print various size labels from a roll.

The unit @MedicineManHempCo just picked up is pretty pimpin. Hopefully he can post the link IDR the name

It has me feelin small sticker syndrome :joy:

zebra makes medical label printers

I had a reply typed out but Iā€™ve been fucking with the video to try and get it small enough to upload. Iā€™ll definitely get some good pics and video today when I get to the shop.

1 Like

Could those handle the badass holo-stickers or do those require something more specialized? Time for me to get branded vurrrrrrrrrry soonā€¦

2 Likes

I believe the printer I got could handle holo, clear, and a plethora of other substrates.

2 Likes

Que me trying to Google ā€œaquafina sticker printerā€ :joy::joy: the way yā€™all label equipment in the shop cracks me up

2 Likes

If anyone has any extra printers that can do something like thatā€¦and you knowā€¦enjoys amazing hash.

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Hahaha we got some DUMBass labels placed around the shop, thatā€™s for sure! The printer I got is an Afinia L801.

2 Likes

If you want anything printed to test quality hit me up brother! Iā€™ve got 3x4 and 2.5x3.375 high gloss labels on hand and would be more than happy to print something for you so that you can see what itā€™s capable of.

So here is where I bought my labels. If you key in the size labels you need, and select the Afinia L801 for the printer, you can see all of the different substrates they have to choose from, including holographic.

2 Likes

Fuck yes!! I have a few designs Iā€™m mocking up - once I get a free day Iā€™m going to clean them up much more but that would be so sick, thank you bro!

2 Likes

Really depends. You can add holograph by using a holographic media, and basically assign it the ā€œwhite colorā€ / background, so wherever you want holographic it wouldnā€™t print, or it would tint it slightly with color of choice.

You can get printers that do metallic/holographic also, those cost upwards of $5000.

2 Likes

Both are really interesting to me - I think @ky_cbd showed me the holo media sheets which are slightly matte so they still accept the ink, right? Itā€™s always my MO to go high end (unfortunately) but the holo paper did look really good still

2 Likes

Hit me up anytime! I can print you off some samples with the media I have and ship em out to you so you can see for yourself.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll print anyone, any labels, slaps, decals, they need for short money. I want to upgrade my gear. Iā€™ll send Future4200 slaps samples for $1 too.

3 Likes

Just buy yourself a DTF printer and never look back. All your packaging will be top of the lineā€¦ No media just Ink.

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 thatā€™s the expensive option we just talked about but it fucks hard

3 Likes

A Roland BN-20 is a wayyyyy better option imo, give you way more versatility, customizations, and options for probably less money, and more output.

1 Like