Lab builder looking for work

you got out in time. they sound like assholes. Ups used to make a point by making people shave with a crappy bic razor if they came in shaggy- assholes.

It was probably a number of things and all honesty not just that I asked about being paid for mileage and a hotel since I was traveling 300 miles a week and staying in my little minivan and they kind of refused for mileage or hotel and I think the tattoos were just icing on the cake

id hire you for 15 as a wook. I dont have steady work tho. JUST KIDDING. you are underpaid for what you do and shouldnt deal with assholes. I saw 15.00 dollars offered at the grocery for working the deli counter today- The Wrestler - Deli Counter Scene - YouTube

1 Like

I can deal with assholes… but way underpaid for sure

I never wouldve lasted at UPS without the union. I was an ahole to bosses but I knew I could be as long as I did the job. the bosses started it…

1 Like

I actually moved packaes at ups with an ex pro wrestler who resembled this guy. and his claim to fame was he wrestled undertaker.

I like that video

Now i dint hit the meat slicer- i gave boss the silent treatment. He mentioned the fired word and I jumped on it- I was like did you say im fired? I jumped out the truck. I came back to get rehired and quit in the same minute. Its not worth your time woring for assholes. he had to do my route and explain that he fired me for not speaking… when youre in the union you cant get fired for not speaking LOL. Imagine me though= and imagine me silent??? Its scary- is thump gonna kill me on the route?

Had a boss that a was a real ass… me and him butted heads alot… the owner came in every Thursday snd took everyone to chilies for lunch “I never went”
We were having a little safety meeting and boss man popped off about a few things… I let him have it… told him he needed to learn how to talk to his crew… that he talked to them like shit… he got up and quit … the owner chased after him… took him to a bar… got him to stay…
Boss man never made eye contact eith me again and I was on another crew few weeks later… :wink:

I have never been employed in canabis but it sounds like lots of strange stuff.

lots of backstabbing type stuff

Neither have i… these have all been for oil and gas companies… and 1 clean room / fentanyl Lab company

But I want to get into the Cannabis industry cuz it seems like something that I would really enjoy

all giant companies abuse employees. Were you building to contracts or maintaining or both.

the building engineer jobs at ups arent bad at all. thats different than driving. Mostly maintaining conveyors and lighting at ups. I think given your skills- invest in glg and a few flights to meetups and you may get a hookups.

I just really enjoy building Labs because it’s something I’ve always done since in my twenties

theres alot of people who need your skills.

1 Like

Have not really found any more than 3 lab companies in my local area… but it’s time for me to get out of the pond and into the ocean

you can chase states as they legalize. OK can prolly use you now? Im in Il and you need to be a mobster like cresco lab but they are building facilities.