Lab builder looking for work

I have many years in the lab running tubing…and a very smart person… I don’t know much about extraction… I’ve always been that guy to to make it happen…
Ive always been in the oil and gas industry lab setting… but been out of work for a bit… and would like to find something new to put this good mind to…
I can build labs from ground up… from hvac exhaust to setting up benches and tops… to running tubing…

Currently in East texas… borderline lousiana… willing to travel aswell

14 Likes

Clean work

6 Likes

Fucking tight :fire:

1 Like

Tubing is clean

1 Like

nice work.

stating location and/or willingness/ability to relocate might help.

4 Likes

Updated… thanks … kinda forgot that part. It was late and had a few drinks.

1 Like

Do you also install fumehoods with all their ancillary equipment?

1 Like

Yep… all the time

2 Likes

Have you considered making your own business offering prices / quotes for traveled work?

I’ll build you a website

Some good Texans to talk shop and get drinks with out east.

@MillerliteRN
@GasLogix-Adam
@Boomtownpharms

The more we can help our own out the better.

8 Likes

Never have… I’ve always been the grunt…

1 Like

I’ve done a few jobs… on my own… small things… but nothing ever to serious… I would love to start my own business do it…

Last company I worked for I had to sign a contract not to work for another lab company due to trade secrets… thank god that contract is up.

2 Likes

Think of your .com rates and places you’ll need for quoting accurately.

I’ll connect you with other pieces of the puzzle you help solve.

3 Likes

Really appreciate it… that would be awesome man… I know more about labs than anything in my life…

3 Likes

Give us an example quote for installation+parts for something you’re confident in. Minus travel / explain timeline as well.

2 Likes

Damn you hit me hard in the balls on that one…
I have always been bad at prices… but give me a bit. I make up a quote for something

2 Likes

What about sourcing of secondhand fumehoods, interfacing with engineers/architects, local authorities?

1 Like

Have no problem sourcing at all plenty of people I know for secondhand or new…
And interaction is definitely no problem… I have always done that… and I’m the one in my last company when even our engineers didn’t know… I’m the one they came to…

5 Likes

Elevating those around you you’re a good man moveweight.

6 Likes

“I’ve always been the grunt” … so basically the most profitable piece of the equation

2 Likes