Kratom Shots For Retail Shop

Depends where you are selling your merchandise. The guy at the gas station counter is probably more likely to say “let me grab this kratom, some dutchmasters, and a few beers” than “I sure would like to try this for my knee pain, the gas station is a reputable marketer of medication”.

I don’t think you’ll have as much luck moving kratom at the grocery store in the pills section vs the CBD that you’ll sell to soccer moms and older demos that aren’t looking for a buzz as much as relief from aches and pains that come with age.

Doesn’t help me either but there are definitely people it does help.

3 Likes

I agree 100

3 Likes

I still haven’t tried it yet - I hear a lot of “hurts my fucking stomach” type reviews.

3 Likes

I think placebo effect is what makes people think it helps with pain, or releiving their anxiety about the problem
And it is an anti inflamitory so that may help some people’s aches

5 Likes

Drink too much and I’m nauseous as fuck for sure. (But yeah, haven’t had that happen in a long time, not a fan of nausea lol) Imo less is more, small doses are more nootropic for me compared to higher doses that are more similar to diet opiates lol

3 Likes

Yes I’ve drank too much and felt nauseous

I used to order 50# bags of poppy seed every month for my medicine as well, but was still Addicted obviously

2 Likes

FYI I have an abscess so I’m going to get some kratom ….and clove oil and glycerin(to make a Eugenol tincture)
Which kratom is good for pain
I think the different strains act differently, some more sativa and some more indica, if you will
Which strain works the best for pain

From what I have read I think they are all the same plant, just dried differently (leading to different final color and alkaloid content)

I like red or green Maeng da and malay

The Bali and indo usually seem to not be as strong, so I never really fuck with those.

The couple of times I’ve tried kratom it was a pleasant mild opiate type buzz. However, the next day I was rediculously tired. Like just worn out, kind of like coming off of opiates except you can sleep. They ended up banning it in Alaska, and I never followed through with ordering it online. I enjoy the sense of security that comes with an opiate type buzz, but I’m not into getting hooked on any new drugs these days. I’m trying to come off of them all (and it fucking sucks believe you me!). You don’t realize how much a psychotropic was actually helping the pain until you start lessening the dose.

4 Likes

Anecdotally speaking, I have some underlying stomach condition thats being masked by my cannabis habit.

5 Likes

Cannabis helps me with all sorts of ails. It’s always been a very well rounded drug for me. It’s funny, being an alcoholic, I really don’t enjoy mixing the 2. Alcohol is very unappealing when I’m stoned, and getting stoned is low on my properties list when I’m drunk.
I used to think alcohol was well rounded, but that’s because I was just looking for excuses to get smashed. It’ll definitely help with physical pain, but also inflicting many other types of pain

5 Likes

Just spent $20 on cloves, oregano oil, and olive oil to try to help my tooth shit
And forgot to get kratom…
Normally cannabis in one form or another makes it tolerable or almost not there
Swimming helps too

1 Like

Anyone offer kratom oil?DM pls,will bridge an opportunity

Is that a lot? What price would you consider reasonable given market comps?

1 Like

What do you consider a fair price?

1 Like

Sorry bud, I’m out of the retail space. I sell AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex now.

I just remember when $4.95 a shot for decent product was the sweet spot at the gas station/head shop. With inflation and supply chain, I’m sure the price has doubled.

We supply the suppliers with the highest quality liquid extract around. Lots of folks use us to make their shots. You can DM me or call 772-807-2007 if you are interested.

From an educational standpoint, most cats are using an acid base and ultrasonic for proper work whipping’. Much different than Cannabis extraction. No CO2 game, no butane, etc etc.

We sell gallons and 55 gallon barrels of extract. $1,800 a gallon, down to just $1,000 / gallon for the 55 gallon barrel.

Much love homie, I know this is an old thread - but if you need the resources or consultation, I got ya.

I am a Vendor and Kratom Farmer from Indonesia. Are you interested in buying our products? We always maintain quality and are ready for consumption

Deddy Hermanto

Kratom hurts ppl more than it helps them

1 Like

We have bulk nano liquid extract available now for $1 a shot - $2 a shot. 150mg per shot but we can do up to 500mg per 10mL shot.

We also do whitelabeling of shots, seltzer/soft drink white labeling, gummies, etc.

Shots generally go for $5 for 50mg MIt, think VIvaZen to $30 / shot for 300-500mg MIT stuff.

Most shots are around 150mg of mitragynine per shot and range from 10-30 mL.

You can DM me for any inquiries or if you just have general questions about Kratom