Kratom Shots For Retail Shop

Looking for the simplest method for creating kratom extract liquid that can be put on retail shelves as a shot or tincture.

From what I understand the process is similar to making RSO, ideally would be something that can be done indoors though.

This is the method I am looking at for my first run

I understand kratom extraction has been covered a little bit on the forum already what I am looking for specifically is a method to create a retail ready shot or tincture, and if anyone has experience doing something similar. I have access to large amounts of kratom so losing a kilo or two to R&D wouldn’t be an issue.

Thank you all I apologize for the redundancy if this has been covered already.

3 Likes

Have you ever tasted RSO? It’s pretty bad. You might want to consider some kind of isolate.

Also, do you know what kind of preservative you are going to use? Is your kitchen serv-safe?

4 Likes

Where are you getting your Kratom from? I was actually considering the same exact thing recently, but haven’t purchased any of it yet

1 Like

Hit up LinkedIn. A buddy just picked up a bunch from Indonesia from there.

1 Like

I ordered some from herbal rva, if you only want a small amount not directly from Indo they’re pretty fair

2 Likes

Hello, I am a Kratom Copacker and would like to discuss potential opportunities.
Please contact me at Dutchw1@gmail.com , Thank you!

Well, thanks for being verfied, but unless your markup is 60-75% at retail, I would take a hard pass.

EDIT: I’m guessing with that packaging, your price point is going to be north of $4.99 a shot.

1 Like

28 Likes

Haha. Is that Castle Rock?

Captain Phillips dawg, that is the pivitol point in the movie where the Somalian pirates capture the ship.

3 Likes

Barkhad Abdi. For the amount of memes I do, I have a hard time connecting pop culture.

3 Likes

Dude did a great job in the movie.

3 Likes

Well, well, well, how the turntables… turn.

3 Likes

Shots retail at $20 and $25
Yes, I have those margins

$20 and $25?

giphy

7 Likes

I was gonna say, 4.99? It’s like 20 retail for half a dose round here. Or maybe it’s all over the board everywhere…mostly people trying to stay clean seem to be interested in it in my neck of the woods, and that price point only works as a representation of their desperation. But It deters other curious folk.

Go cheaper and cap what your retailers charge, it’s the fair thing to do

2 Likes

You’ve unintentionally identified a huge divide in the market- Those who feel they need it at $25 a shot and those who would try it at a cheaper price point. It’s not the cost of the raw material going in the bottle with that insane markup.

1 Like

No, that was intentional :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We will put a monetary value on literally everything.

1 Like

I have no problem with the free market driving the price down. Look at what happened with CBD. Artificially capping the retail with MAP pricing sucks for consumers and retailers.

1 Like