Kratom extraction

Send some this way…lol

2 Likes

Did you ever get it tested? Or was it more for personal use?

3 Likes

Kratom tests are pretty expensive. It was just for personal.

What proven method do the “big guys” use? Methanol worked much better than ethanol in my experience. IPA? Acetone? Are there any publications demonstrating the comparative extraction efficacy of different solvents?

Please share the insights you hold

3 Likes

Hey bro, would you be able to assist our company with Kratom extraction, we are based in LA and have all the equipment and licensed lab for Canna, but a new opportunity has presented for Kratom and we need help with the Tek.

My name is Marcus - 310.651.0549

Let me know :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Kratom tests cost on average about $100 for an alkaloid percentage test.

2 Likes

where can you get it tested?

Wonderland Labs does it at a good price and is the one Etha Kratom uses but you can find others. Sometimes Wonderland can be busy due to how much they have going on. They also have experience in testing for alot of other rare plants.

3 Likes

Hello,
New user here. I was wondering what is the easiest extract to do for myself. Should I use ethanol or should I use a/b extraction? If I use ethanol, do I dry it all the way to powder? If so, what can I mix it with to make it dissolve? I want to make something like a liquid I can just add to drinks when I’m out so I don’t have to drink alcohol. Thanks in advance!

A/b it will give a far better concentrate

2 Likes

Gimme a shout 503-545-1122

How do you dm on here? I’m new. I’m looking for some help too. I’d pay/split, or whatever.

Hi,

Did you ever find someone? I’m looking for the same. It looks like you might be making some stuff that we might be interested in selling. Are you wholesaling?

I can’t figure out how to message people on here.

S

Click on the person’s name, and then select the “message” button. Type up your message, and hit send…

2 Likes

Everybody be warned about dealing with Dutch. They have scammed several Kratom vendors on the Kratom FB groups. They show pallets of shots ready to go, take payment and never send the product.

@Dutch

1 Like

Hi! Could you potentially explain what you mean by purification? Are you referring to liquid/liquid extraction?

Lol laser guided or lyophilize?

3 Likes

Start the @ knowledgeseth tutorial. If you have completed it you’ll know how then to send a message.

1 Like

Oil removal using hexane. There is a bump in purity of the final product.

Anyone offer kratom oil?DM pls,will bridge an opportunity.

thanks