Klutch cannabis extraction lead calls Ohio medical patients "junkies"

4 Likes

Lacks context. But maybe reddit is the context…

This shit used to drive me crazy in pharma land. Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part. Having said that, I would always try to get everyone’s meds out as soon as humanly possible. :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

i think most people are so broke they wait til the very last nug because mentally they cannot ration it and they will smoke it.

Its a broken mindset, like putting 5$ in your gas tank to ration money because you cant go far or waste gas

I guess that is kind of fiend behavior though

but in the context of a sick patient idk the area is a little grey and offensive but for recreational users get control of your shit

15 Likes

Context is the mmj system had an outage it would appear, meaning no one in Ohio could buy any mmj products

3 Likes

Sounds like Klutch is a ultra capitalist extremist. In it for the wrong reasons. And incompetent.

2 Likes

Go back to reddit or twitter with that whiny bullshit

No feelings here. This is a scientific forum

5 Likes

You’re right. My apologies!

2 Likes

So if you stock up on drugs your not a fiend? I lack the understanding of that logic. I guess I was a fiend from 16-20, not going into my negative 6 figure past I was born into but just because some people don’t have the means doesn’t make them a fiend.

Who the fuck wouldn’t want to stock up if they can?

5 Likes

No worries!

Just want to make sure this doesn’t become a place to publicly bash people for their opinions and remain somewhat scientific

2 Likes

Not everyone can pay 1600$ a month out of pocket for a qp of medical… So like that guy can chill tf out. Like yeah if insurance was helping us out we wouldn’t care as much but it’s really tuff because it’s expensive when you go through a dispensary

3 Likes

Yeah, as a normal person on SSDI, it’s virtually impossible to maintain a monthly supply without going BM, or growing and doing yourself. Which is why I was growing in my kitchen, and I was SO FUCKING happy to not have to purchase from the stores. I literally saved $350-400 a month (out of $650) from not spending in the stores! I was so happy I made it about 3 months without ever going into a store before I left AK

6 Likes

Man so glad ohio fell through, he does sound like he needs a brass knuckle dental visit eithery

3 Likes

I’m a weed junkie. So what. :man_shrugging:t3:

18 Likes

The company, klutch cannabis, is donating $25000 dollars to the fight against opioid addiction and let go of tam in response to the event.

5 Likes

You got a guy fired?

2 Likes

I also gotta say this, there’s a lot of people out there on medication from a doctor (pills) that forget to refill their prescription until they’re out. Are those people junkies? Are the people who need their antignausea medications (As an example) refilled after they ran out junkies because they didn’t call in for a refill before they ran out? A lot of pharmacists would probably say to someone happens all the time.

Fuck outta here with that junkie shit. The dudes probably a damn meth head himself.

3 Likes

im the complete opposite… when i get down to about 6 weeks of medicine left… i really start to panic. i like to never worry about if im ever gonna run out. even on vacation i dont make this mistake. I bring what id smoke by myself plus extra cause i know im gonna blaze the fuck out with people on vacation.

i wont go to a destination unless i know 100% i will have enough weed and concentrates.

This is what you call a weed junkie… ive cancelled on free international trips cause i didnt know if id be able to find enough weed to smoke.

I wake up with a blunt and cup of coffee… i go to bed putting out a blunt and rolling over and sleeping… only time im not gettin high

10 Likes

“Always be prepared”
Boy scout motto

6 Likes

Killa coming in with the keys to success…

8 Likes

Usually when I get to a week away.

2 Likes