Klutch cannabis extraction lead calls Ohio medical patients "junkies"

But my point is, it happens. Shit happens, people get forgetful.

1 Like

400 an ounce?!

4 Likes

Right? F4200 regular and custy is a rare combination.

3 Likes

I always have/had at least 1 months supply on hand in case anything ever happens. For instance, when I came into this program they told that they would toss any meds I had on hand. So I made my brother hold at least a month’s supply of all my meds that I had. That way when I leave here I know I don’t have to worry about where meds are getting shipped, or whatever.

1 Like

It can get bad over here. Dude there’s a place near me that’s 95$/¼ for the highest thc content.

It’s baaaaaad. You’re so much better off getting a tent off ebay and cruising Google for growing info.

That’s from the rec menu there’s Massachusetts state tax and I think an excise tax on everything there unless you’re a medical patient. Then you get everything exact priced.

1 Like

Some places we’ll I think all of them have a financial hardship program where you cna get a discount like 5% I think and that’s on everything that gets taken down 5%. I use it when I go to the dispensaries it’s saved me 40$ on shit before. Some places have point systems and weekly discounts and other wacky things to get you to come back. So it’s not all bad but it’s still not the cheapest thing on the planet.

1 Like

In AK the common Vet discount is between 10-15%, but there are some places that actually go up to 20% because they love their Vets!

1 Like

Holy shit come to Maine and pay 2-220/z :flushed:

1 Like

Hello Ohio

2 Likes

Or less, from meeee!!

5 Likes

700 an oz fam

3 Likes

I buy BM material.

1 Like

Dude calls em junkies but he probably smokes everyday.

3 Likes

This is a waste of a post.

1 Like

You need ro open a mobile dispensary

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the only thing that’s worse than paying for cannabis from a dispensary in Massachusetts is the fucking legal gymnastics and fees you gotta pay to become a dispensary in Massachusetts. Not to mention the zoning laws. You can not be in a school zone and most of the greater Boston area is a school zone.

One way around this, is the underground store fronts but parking is inconvenient in those locations. Another way around it, is making a warehouse store in a city that’s off the highway, which most dispos did.

Idk, I’d rather work for a grower and be a trimmer and learn about the plant then be a budtender or dispensary owner… at least at this point in my life.

1 Like

There’s always work around,

2 Likes

pffff yeah crack. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would love to be taught more about extraction in person so I can host classes myself. Take lab tours and talk to professionals. Maybe even meet some of the people on here that are in the extraction field.

I want to help people with cannabis in one way or another. Hosting classes would be dope. Having a talk session that has a paid membership even. Something for the community that will make me feel like I did something good for someone else.

1 Like

Remember when people thought weed was a narcotic… Like a legit pain killer type narcotic…

Almost choked on some Pringles laughing at that

1 Like