Kingreat new style extractor, BB-15

I’ve tried. Photography just isn’t my thing. Neither is photoshop. I can’t figure out either of them.

3 Likes

It’s the camera. You need a good camera and take pics with skill. It comes with time. We use medium format digital cameras for everything. It makes a huge difference.

Thank you for your reminding. In fact, our factory is recruiting professional photographers. We hope our pictures will be more professional in the future :relaxed:

1 Like

In America it’s classy to have bikini models showcase your products

6 Likes

wow~~

I know… we allow them to keep clothing on! Crazy huh?

5 Likes

This thread gave me mesothelioma

3 Likes

Everything American can do that! In 5 years, we will have a covid vaccine class action lawsuit…

Were you one of the first people that got administered the early covid vaccine? Did your balls or tits fall off after, well you make qualify for compensation. Call 1800 covid me!

2 Likes

I’m entitled to financial compensations

1 Like

You are in China. There’s like numerous photo people out there. Like wtf.

America is something special. Anyone remember the old gun commercials with women in them?

3 Likes

It’s probably your buddy Terry…

2 Likes

Is it bad id rather have the gun

1 Like

The woman in the pic is a highly trained marine with multiple kills. Not to sound like a dick but you couldn’t rock her world if you tried.

That babe will kick Terry’s ass and everyone in China with a arm tied behind her back.

I’ll wrassle her

Winner gets the sweet gun

Who puts a tiny rmr on a belt fed?

1 Like

BB series in STOCK for sale, BB30~BB200.

I’d pay to watch that :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Didn’t @spdking say she was a bad girl?

Merica!